Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: maybe a little ridiculious
maybe a little ridiculious
Mar 31 2009, 10:38 pm
By: Chubacca  

Mar 31 2009, 10:38 pm Chubacca Post #1

maybe a little ridiculous, but is there a way to make online scm draft :crazy:

lol

None.

Mar 31 2009, 10:54 pm Elvang Post #2

If you mean multiple people editing a single map through Scmdraft at the same time, then no. If someone wanted to I'm sure they could make a collaborative map editor for Starcraft though.

None.

Mar 31 2009, 10:55 pm Kaias Post #3

Quote from Chubacca
maybe a little ridiculous, but is there a way to make online scm draft :crazy:

lol
No there isn't a current way to do so, though I must say that it would be extremely helpful. This probably isn't topic worthy, and you can place it in the scmdraft suggestions topic in the UMS assistance section

None.

Apr 1 2009, 9:15 pm Pyro682 Post #4

Actually, You CAN Do this "Online", and it isn't as ridiculous as you think.

There is a certain feature by windows called, "Remote Assistance". This feature can have someone access your computer directly. Through this, they can edit a map infront of your very eyes and you can see how they do things.
I did it once with a friend, teaching him how to use AI scripts (mainly, ordering scarabs) and teaching him how to make a few mobile grids. He does them perfectly now, and he thanks me every time he sees me, hahahaha!

Warning : Do not allow remote assistance to access your computer when you are with someone you cannot COMPLETELY trust.

None.

Apr 1 2009, 9:17 pm Falkoner Post #5

Well, if someone made a flash/java/C# editor and someone had a good server for it, we could have one :)

None.

Apr 4 2009, 5:58 am Pyro682 Post #6

Throw Ahli on the job. He needs the practice for it.

None.

Apr 4 2009, 11:40 am Ahli Post #7

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

no?
maybe I could do that in a few years :D

Jul 12 2016, 5:11 am LoveLess Post #8

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Ahli, how is this coming along.

None.

Options
  Back to forum