Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: ES'IR PRUS!
ES'IR PRUS!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 18 2009, 1:17 am
By: Sand Wraith  

May 2 2009, 6:47 pm Biophysicist Post #21

Do you know what a diode is? It's a type of electrical component. Not something dead. <.<

None.

May 2 2009, 10:15 pm thunderaga Post #22

so truly this mod is only for VSing protoss only since it's impossible for killing zerg

None.

May 27 2009, 11:14 pm Sand Wraith Post #23

she/her

I am afraid that I will have to put this mod on a hiatus.

Between all aspects of life, the lack of volunteers for creep-to-power-grid modded tilesets, lack of inspiration for the Bio-Weaponry division, weak planning of the DoICK techtree, and all+more aspects of life, StarCraft must be put on hold.

So, no more StarCraft for a short time.

Jun 17 2009, 9:27 pm Sand Wraith Post #24

she/her

Because my laptop is a faggot and allowed itself to be formatted, I lost the data for this. I also lost my inspiration.
Project is dead. Please lock.

-

BTW: NGGYU is dead, and so is "Threshold of the Eclipse", and whatever mods I've been working on up to this point.

Options
  Back to forum