Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Armageddon Onslaught 2.3 - Development Thread
Armageddon Onslaught 2.3 - Development Thread
Mar 9 2009, 6:07 pm
By: IskatuMesk
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8

Apr 24 2009, 10:04 pm IskatuMesk Post #141

Lord of the Locker Room

Come on. It takes like 2 minutes to download 100 megs. Now, my age of wonders 2 TC, that was a bit larger at about 4gb or so.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 24 2009, 10:10 pm thunderaga Post #142

out of all mods i saw
Read it
I was comparing the size of all mod which are under 100mb
*sarcastic* and yes, it takes 7 hours for me to download 100mb. I'm still installing my computer updates till this day :lol:

None.

Apr 24 2009, 10:17 pm Vi3t-X Post #143

Quote from IskatuMesk
Shields and Zerg?

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I never liked that combo because you couldn't see visual (the blue wrap around) and the shields didn't fully "grow" when the building was completed.

None.

Apr 24 2009, 11:05 pm IskatuMesk Post #144

Lord of the Locker Room

Meh. By the time you get to the gateways their shields tend to be full.

Thunderaga > sux2bu

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 24 2009, 11:25 pm A_of-s_t Post #145

aka idmontie

So, I'm guessing that poiuy_qwert sent you that special something?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 25 2009, 2:00 am IskatuMesk Post #146

Lord of the Locker Room

Still waiting on everything to be finished and finalized. Then the great test will begin. If it works...

Well, let's just say that this will be entertaining.

Apr 25 2009, 11:14 pm IskatuMesk Post #147

Lord of the Locker Room

New drake.

Apr 25 2009, 11:28 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #148

eternal lurker

Quote from IskatuMesk

New drake.

HAWT. :bleh:

None.

Apr 26 2009, 1:50 am ForTheSwarm Post #149

I noticed you used givemoney in the AI script at BWAI. Why not make all units cost 0/0 instead? Would that make the AI too difficult or something?

None.

Apr 26 2009, 3:50 am IskatuMesk Post #150

Lord of the Locker Room

They cost 0,0 and it gets money.

Apr 26 2009, 12:12 pm ForTheSwarm Post #151

Quote from IskatuMesk

Why?

None.

Apr 26 2009, 12:20 pm Symmetry Post #152

Dungeon Master

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Quote from IskatuMesk

Why?

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 26 2009, 11:45 pm IskatuMesk Post #153

Lord of the Locker Room

So, there's another crash in AO. Or it's the old crash and it didn't get fixed, I don't know. This is one of those gay crashes that you can't recreate and you have no idea what the hell is causing it.

This crash will hurt the project greatly.

Apr 27 2009, 1:26 pm IskatuMesk Post #154

Lord of the Locker Room

How do you kill that which does not live?

Apr 28 2009, 5:00 am IskatuMesk Post #155

Lord of the Locker Room

Metal Drake graphic is done now, thanks to HKS.

None of their weapons are done yet. I'm still waiting on... a certain something... to determine what they will use.

Apr 28 2009, 11:28 am IskatuMesk Post #156

Lord of the Locker Room

Notice - I won't be posting updates on SEN anymore. I am leaving the site for good.

If you're interested in AO or my Dwarf Fortress threads, I recommend bookmarking my Doackendium forum at CC (www.campaigncreations.org). As of now I am departing from active community interaction at all sites and I'll only be posting nature news over there.

This is my final farewell. AO is my last mod, and then I am basically shutting down the workshop. I expect a release in a few weeks, when the Tiamat graphic is done. Should a secret project of p_q's work out, then something really exciting will come out of that as well.

Ten years is about to end. AO will be my first complete mod, and my last mod. It is only fitting that as I started with AI, I end with AI. I can only hope that AO is so grand an end that it is worthy of remembrance, for nothing else I have done is.

Apr 28 2009, 1:36 pm A_of-s_t Post #157

aka idmontie

Except ITAS, UF, MFTGATRL, and ZONs.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 28 2009, 8:20 pm Magicide Post #158

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Oh my god that Ghost Dragon is pretty.

Apr 29 2009, 5:38 pm Symmetry Post #159

Dungeon Master

http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/index.php?topic=1527.0

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 4 2009, 9:23 pm Ahli Post #160

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Armageddon Onslought 3.0 has been released...
I'm posting this because IskatuMesk left the staredit.net community.

I would like to play it sometime...

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8
  Back to forum