Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What shoes do you wear?
What shoes do you wear?
Feb 15 2009, 1:08 am
By: Brontobyte
Pages: < 1 2 3

Feb 15 2009, 5:46 am Brontobyte Post #41

Quote from name:Barack Obama
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from name:Barack Obama
I like to wear shoes and get them as dirty and ugly as possible at least until I put a hole in the sole.

Care to divulge which shoe you wear?
Some kind of cheap nike. I don't feel like checking right now. They're supposed to be "white".

LOL "Supposed to be "white". Main reason why I dislike white shoes, unless you're only going to wear them inside.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 10:49 am Mr.Camo Post #42

I have black and silver New Balance 554's (retro running shoe), and Timberland slip-ons that are no longer made. It's hard to find good looking shoes that fit a 15 2E.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 12:03 pm Paravin. Post #43

These are my basketball boots:

None.

Feb 15 2009, 12:21 pm Hug A Zergling Post #44

Quote from SiN

these are my current ones
The Doors make SHOES!?!

None.

Feb 15 2009, 3:38 pm chuiu Post #45

I wear a pair of $20 vans that look like they're 2 years old because they are.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 4:49 pm Aster Post #46

i have numerous pairs of shoes.. 4 pairs of air force ones, a pair of jordans, pair of starburys, pair of carmelos, pair of timbs, some jordan sandals that i occasionally wear outside my room, and some sort of nike airs which i have yet to identify, as i cant remember what they were called at the store. pic of the collection later maybe.

also i have a pair of shoes made from 2 dead babies. you just wedge your feet into any orifice and they're extremely comfortable.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 4:51 pm FlyingHat Post #47

I have a couple of old Nike's and a nice parr of hiking boots/shoes/sandals/whatevar.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 7:11 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #48

👻 👾 👽 💪

I thought I had two pairs of shoes, but I don't know where the second pair went.

... I can't find mine online. I got them like last year at Walmart.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 15 2009, 8:19 pm SiN Post #49

Quote from Hug A Zergling
The Doors make SHOES!?!

Actually they are Converse Allstars with "The Doors" on the inside of the shoe and the outside.
I bought them at Journeys in my local mall.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 9:00 pm Echo Post #50

Quote from Aster
i have numerous pairs of shoes.. 4 pairs of air force ones, a pair of jordans, pair of starburys, pair of carmelos, pair of timbs, some jordan sandals that i occasionally wear outside my room, and some sort of nike airs which i have yet to identify, as i cant remember what they were called at the store. pic of the collection later maybe.

also i have a pair of shoes made from 2 dead babies. you just wedge your feet into any orifice and they're extremely comfortable.

Lol Aster. Starbury :P

None.

Feb 15 2009, 9:35 pm Lingie Post #51

I've got a pair of Nike Dart IV's in white myself.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Feb 15 2009, 9:39 pm Echo Post #52

I would get one of these for jokes and giggles if I had money.

It's a shoe that plays mp3 through it's speakers.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 9:48 pm EzDay281 Post #53

These. I'm awesome.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 10:22 pm Ultraviolet Post #54

Cheap and effective.

Feb 15 2009, 10:50 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #55

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from EzDay281
These. I'm awesome.
Omg. I want 16-bit shoes!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 17 2009, 6:14 am Aster Post #56

Lol Aster. Starbury
Dude they're 15 dollars, can't go wrong.

None.

Feb 17 2009, 6:25 am Echo Post #57

Quote from Aster
Lol Aster. Starbury
Dude they're 15 dollars, can't go wrong.
They look pretty nice too. I would get them to play dirty in. :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum