Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: What about "iCCup?"
What about "iCCup?"
Feb 8 2009, 5:13 am
By: Sand Wraith  

Feb 8 2009, 5:13 am Sand Wraith Post #1

she/her

So, I recently registered at iCCup under New-.Hydrolisk. I hope to play a game in a few minutes, so yeah.

More importantly, what do you guys think of this? Is anybody else registered here? Seems like Killer_Kow is, but who else? How good or bad are you (I know that I'm definitely terrible)?
Maybe we can face each other on the fields of bytes.

Anyways, discuss!

List of Players (The Abyss, iCCup)

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Feb 28 2009, 5:33 pm by New-.Hydrolisk.

Feb 8 2009, 2:13 pm Vi3t-X Post #2

iCCup restarted? Guess I'll start losing again. :bleh:

None.

Feb 8 2009, 2:49 pm Symmetry Post #3

Dungeon Master

I rarely (read: never) play anymore. But if you want a match, I might come online.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 8 2009, 8:21 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

I might try ICCup. I'm pretty bad, but because of necessities and Phantom I now use Psionic storm decently well to fight off nublets. Once fought off an army of ~30 ultralisks using 12 goons, 5 high templars and two reavers. Well, and 3 carriers, but they weren't even upgraded. When I first realized how much high templars kick ass.

If you're on sometime, I'll play.

None.

Feb 9 2009, 12:37 pm Vi3t-X Post #5

You see, in iCCup, there is no such thing as Ultralisks. And you'll be fending off rushes rather than full scale assaults. :bleh:

None.

Feb 11 2009, 12:26 am Sand Wraith Post #6

she/her

Could I get a list of people's usernames for iCCup? That would be amazing, so that I could add you and we could battle sometime occasionally. Note: I'm not very good.

Feb 11 2009, 1:22 am Vi3t-X Post #7

Vi3t-X @ The Abyss

None.

Feb 11 2009, 1:38 am Sand Wraith Post #8

she/her

I'll put up a list for reference in future.

Feb 20 2009, 3:23 am BeDazed Post #9

You see, in iCCup, there is no such thing as Ultralisks. And you'll be fending off rushes rather than full scale assaults. :bleh:
Thats because you are unable to fend off rushes. ^_^

Oh and yeah
BeDazed@ICCup

Also aside from the fact that I haven't played in months anyways. Might get back to it soon.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 20 2009, 3:33 am by BeDazed.

None.

Feb 20 2009, 3:31 am ForTheSwarm Post #10

Quote from BeDazed
Thats because you are D-. ^_^

Fixed.

None.

Feb 24 2009, 10:04 am Zycorax Post #11

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Zycorax
I've played like three games there, ever, and that's several seasons ago. Might try it a bit soon, even though I suck bigtime now :P

Aug 15 2009, 11:01 pm ejac1337 Post #12

Quote from Vi3t-X
You obviously have never been able to survive for more than 10 minutes.

Anyway, I'm a D+/C- Zerg player on iccup. It's a pretty cool server I guess, I can't stand playing on BGH, skillless noobz0rz. The most frustrating thing about the server I guess is when solid C-B level players insist on beating up on us noobs, but whatcha gonna do?

None.

Options
  Back to forum