Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Son-
Son-
Sep 24 2007, 11:29 am
By: Son-  

Sep 24 2007, 11:29 am Son- Post #1

I dont know if any of you old school SeN community members are still around or even remember me remotly but i used to play starcraft since it came out to about a year and a half ago and im goin to try and make my come back into the world as preperation for starcraft 2 :P if ne of my old buds remember me send me a msg u loser i miss some of u guys...god now i gota get up to date on the new trigger systems and remember the old ones...this is going to be fun :)...i dont know if the map still gets played but one of the most played maps i made with Kenshin18(when i was playing) was the FF DragonKing RPG u can download it here http://www.maplantis.org/index.php?map=1111 ... which btw that isnt even the last version we released anouther version after final with more improved terrain and got all the glitches out...but i guess it got lost when kenshin stopped playing and i lost all my maps...its been a long time haha... if i get as good as i used to be expect some kick ass shiat comeing soon :P

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 24 2007, 11:58 am by Son-.

None.

Sep 24 2007, 11:39 am Moogle Post #2

Predator of Bed Chambers

Welcome back and enjoy your stay in new sen with old faces and new. Can't say I do remember you but then again my memory sucks on remembering people.

~Kupo ^_^

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Sep 25 2007, 2:56 am Esponeo Post #3

Oops. Wish I could delete this post.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 3:04 am InsolubleFluff Post #4

There is a Kenshin[xM], maybe that's the same Kenshin!?? Anyways, how are you Son? There hasn't been much more discovered since you left, so you only really need to catch up with what you did know. I do advise you stay away from SEN though :P it corrupts people xD! I am not active on SC anymore, too bored of it.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 3:04 am InsolubleFluff Post #5

Double Post, woops

None.

Options
  Back to forum