Staredit Network > Forums > Clan CheF > Topic: Tada! Worlds Apart Intro
Tada! Worlds Apart Intro
Jan 17 2009, 10:20 pm
By: Filleinconnue  

Jan 17 2009, 10:20 pm Filleinconnue Post #1

Well, I've Been Drawing Maps and Designing My Own World Named, Kührgard for about a year now and I've Decided to Launch a Preview of it on Starcraft Broodwar B.net. So here's the Basics:

W O R L D S A P A R T

Introduction:
During the Zehnt Era or z.e. The World of Kührgard Underwent Changes much like ourselves and witnessed their own World War which is known as the "GroßRasselt" or the Great Clashes. A Decade of peace had Befallen the Amersian Continent and all was at Ease, until The Drow King, Aserylner, of the empire Respectively known as the Hollow Began Raising His Armies and Massing on his Borders seemingly for a First Offensive. The Havarian Empire, which sits in the North as the Beacon of Mankinds Strength and Survival, Took No chances with the Kind of Night and Began Raising Its Own Army to Counter The Hollow. The War Began Shortly After Drow Imperial Forces Began Sieging the City of Melene in the Province of Rotheim in Southern Havaria. Now, the Nations of An'Varouch, Altrosia, Havaria, and Eisenberg become Plunged into yet another Great Clash with the Forces of Darkness as they Strive Again for Survival and most again, Prevail.

The Forces of Good Now Stand Together Unlike The First Great Clash as the Forces of, S A N C T U M.
The Forces of Evil Too, Stand Along Side One Another Under the Empire of the, S T A R O F C H A O S.

Shortly into the War However, the WarKing, Wurngelt of the Orc Confederation declared War on the Forces of Sanctum and Star of Chaos to Form his Own Alliances that led to the Creation of the H O R D E E M P I R E.

Truly, the world Trembles Before the Might of Armies, and The Second GroßRasselt.

M A P E X P E C T A T I O N S -

Playable Races:
Human, Elf, Dwarf,
Drow, Durgar, Orc, Undead, Lizardfolk

Playable Nations:
Havaria, Altrosia, An'Varouch, Eisenberg
The Hollow, Durgan Empire, Spire of Valthaxier, Orc Confederation

Choosable Characters:

Human:
Lord Rothstein of Havaria (Ghost - Stukov)
General Armisk of Altrosia (Firebat - Montag)
Captain Wolfheim of Havaria (Zealot - Fenix)
Dwarven:
Tank Commander Aben of Eisenberg (Dragoon - Fenix)
Field Marshall Juhnkar of Eisenberg (Firebat - Montag)
Elven:
Lady Amielle of An'Varouch (Ghost - Kerrigan)
Captain Leo of An'Varouch (Ghost - Duran)
Drow:
Lord Armen of The Hollow (Ghost - Duran Infested)
Lady of Sorrow, Alusia of The Hollow (Infected - Kerrigan)
Captain Eleen Aul'Vur of The Hollow (Zergling - Hero)
Durgar:
Lord Baltian the Blasted of the Durgan Empire (Dark Templar - Hero)
Commander Rookbein the Old of the Durgan Empire (Dark Templar - Regular)
Orc:
Lieutenant Urchan of the Orc Confederation (Zealot - Regular)
Field Shaman Walkizz of the Orc Confederation (High Templar - Hero)
Undead:
Lord Althiez of the Spire of Valthaxier (High Templar - Regular)
Lizardfolk:
Colonel Heran'shurza of the Orc Confederation (Zergling - Regular)
Captain Glurgen'shurza of the Spire of Valthaxier (Hydralisk - Hero)

All Of the Above Listed Characters Retain Command of Units.
Ex: Lord Rothstein would Command 20 Men on the Field Of Battle, While Colonel Heran Would Only Have 10.

Map Type:

Battlefield Stages with Small Plot Scenes and Story Line Moments.

Updates and Previews WILL be Added, Project is underway

None.

Jan 17 2009, 10:23 pm Echo Post #2

Sounds great. I'm avaliable for testing whenever. Good luck!

None.

Jan 20 2009, 1:06 am Pigy_G Post #3

Also Could You Please Not Capitalize Every Single Word In Like Your Entire Post Because I Find It Distracting And Slightly Hard To Read. Thanks.

None.

Jan 20 2009, 4:00 am Vi3t-X Post #4

If you're like everyone else, you'll find it actually easier to read as it adds emphasis on each word. :bleh:

None.

Jan 21 2009, 5:49 pm Filleinconnue Post #5

Quote from Pigy_G

Also Could You Please Not Capitalize Every Single Word In Like Your Entire Post Because I Find It Distracting And Slightly Hard To Read. Thanks.

No I Cannot, Next Time Try To Actually Comment On The Map Production Not The Grammar. Thanks For Nothing, ~ Rexy.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 3:26 am Pigy_G Post #6

Actually If You Read My Post You'll Notice I Quoted Echo Thus Saying The Same Statement.

None.

Jan 26 2009, 2:20 am Filleinconnue Post #7

:wtfage:
Someone's never allowed to speak to me again. Someone 14 with no Manners. Whatever, testing starts soon for all those who care

None.

Jan 27 2009, 1:30 pm Echo Post #8

I'll be on today after 7 for testing. College ends really late for me today.

None.

Jan 27 2009, 5:43 pm Pigy_G Post #9

I sincerely hope you don't mean me. :-(

None.

Options
  Back to forum