Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Sc Downgrader Trouble..
Sc Downgrader Trouble..
Jan 16 2009, 8:16 pm
By: lSHaDoW-FoXl  

Jan 16 2009, 8:16 pm lSHaDoW-FoXl Post #1

All right, I tried to use the Downgrader that way I could play Starcraft Field Command. Well, it appears it didn't work, in fact it practically sabotaged my sc (I couldn't get on battle.net some reason)

Thus after some frustration ensues I try restarting sc a few times, next I even try reinstalling it.

Now the fucking thing says, quote : "Unable to connect to Battle.net. If you are using a modem to access your service provider and are not configured for Dial Up networking. You may have to initiate the connection manually."

Ooookay, what the hell does that have to deal with anything? Well, hopefully a night in shining armor can come and save me, because if not I'll probably repost this and next time have swearing as the situation gets furthermore hopeless.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 8:26 pm lSHaDoW-FoXl Post #2

Never mind, the problem is finally fixed after a few torturing hours. I'm never using Sc Downgrader again X.X (Since I can't use it right, or it just doesn't work. One of them either way)

None.

Jan 18 2009, 8:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3

👻 👾 👽 💪

SCDowngrader should never do anything like that to SC because it just replaces files in the install directory. If the problem is not fixed by a reinstall (or even a repatch with a Blizzard patch), then it was not caused by SCDowngrader.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
  Back to forum