Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Unknown Problem With Campaign Tiggers
Unknown Problem With Campaign Tiggers
Sep 23 2007, 11:22 pm
By: Conen.  

Sep 30 2007, 12:06 am Falkoner Post #21

The best way to make it look like a city is to use the Junk Yard Dog AI, have locations all around the city, so when they try to exit they get ordered back to a location where the AI Junk Yard Dog is constantly being run.

None.

Sep 30 2007, 4:42 pm Conen. Post #22

Where is that script i've never seen that.

None.

Sep 30 2007, 5:24 pm NudeRaider Post #23

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Conen.
Where is that script i've never seen that.
Its a trigger action: "AI script"
Then choose the type of ai and find yunkyard dog in the list.

Sep 30 2007, 10:24 pm Falkoner Post #24

Its specific name is: Set Unit Order to Junk Yard Dog

None.

Oct 1 2007, 3:03 am Conen. Post #25

How do i make it so that two computers are hostile towards eachother? should i have them in different forces or untoggle the allied option when in the same force?

None.

Oct 1 2007, 8:20 am NudeRaider Post #26

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Conen.
How do i make it so that two computers are hostile towards eachother? should i have them in different forces or untoggle the allied option when in the same force?
There's an action to "set alliance status".
Lets say they are P7 & P8:

P7, P8
Conditions:

Always
Action:
Set P7 to enemy
Set P8 to enemy

Note that I put both actions into 1 trigger owned by both players.
It works because you cant unally yourself. (Though you can unvision yourself)

Oct 1 2007, 11:58 pm ~:~ Bnbn1382 James Post #27

None.

Options
  Back to forum