Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Movie Maps
Movie Maps
Jan 12 2009, 7:15 pm
By: MePHiStO_IS_GoD
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jan 18 2009, 12:22 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #21

I just finished my newest movie here it is:

The Map Reviewer Episode 4: An on-going movie map series where i review shitty maps and tear them apart so you'll know not to play them! This Episode looks at 'Jamaican bound 2'.
http://www.staredit.net/files/1169/

With that finished I'll start working on my next 20 minute movie masterpiece (cough cough) Anyway enjoy!

None.

Jan 19 2009, 4:05 pm Cheathunta Post #22

Oh god I wonder how much you bashed that

None.

Jan 21 2009, 10:59 pm UnholyUrine Post #23

Probert the Probe??

Nahh they suck.. :P... SKIIP..

and I think maplantis has a lot.. the database's still there right?

None.

Jan 21 2009, 11:02 pm Morphling Post #24

Quote from UnholyUrine
and I think maplantis has a lot.. the database's still there right?
Yeah, it's still there.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 12:13 am Dem0n Post #25

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from MePHiStO_IS_GoD
Are you okay, Torrasque?: Im suprised to see this one on the database. A very old movie map where players actually control the units. Its a weird one no doubt, but its a movie map classic. definately worth checking out
http://www.staredit.net/files/815/

OMG!! BEST MAP EVAR!

Jan 25 2009, 2:18 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #26

More Movies (Sorry for the late update)

Noob Invasion: A Short but sweet movie about dumb players on...Some game? I guess it's MMOs in general, but the hell if I know. Funny stuff worth checking out :D
http://www.staredit.net/files/577/

Zpothu vs Rive Movie Collection: A collection of movies made by RIVE about a rivarly with a certain friend of his. Although I personally havent seen every episode included in this collection, what I've seen is pretty damn funny and its worth downloading
http://www.staredit.net/files/655/

Battle.net Experience 2: Oh Yeah! I bet you guys didn't know this existed. This is the unofficial sequel to my favorite movie map of all time. I say unofficial because its not by the same creator that made the first one. It's pretty funny to be expected, but not as funny as the original. I'm uploading it anyway because its pretty rare and I figure you guys should see it so take a look.
(attached at bottom)

That's all for now I'm having problems with my old computer, but I hope to get some old files and some funny old movies.

Attachments:
The B.NET EXP 2.scx
Hits: 20 Size: 586.45kb

None.

Feb 11 2009, 9:22 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #27

An important announcement to my fans (Yes all 3 of you):

Well, I've had a good run with this whole Starcraft movie/map making thing. I didn't even think they'd get semi-popular but I guess they have, It's nice to go into a game and be greeted by people who've enjoyed my work. But all good thing must come to an end so I'm here to announce my official retirement from Map making.

I know most people couldn't really give a shit, but I figure I'd let the fans know as appose to have me just stop without a word. I also know this probably seems abrupt, especially to those who've recently gotten into my work over the last year or so. However, keep in mind I've been making movies/maps on and off for the last 7-8 years, So I've had a long good run.

Never fear, I'll still be on Starcraft from time to time and be gaming for at least a little while. But making maps is far too time consuming for me especially since I'll be going to Berklee College of Music in May of this year, so I really need to spend my time preparing for that which leaves little time for leisure, let alone making maps.

I'm sorry to my fans I wish I had more time to give shape to my ideas and finish the Map Reviewer series. (Which by the way if anybody wants to continue the series feel free to rip shitty maps a new asshole :D )

Well not to give any false hope, but I just might, if I find time, make one more new movie before May but It's only IF have enough free time between all the hectic stuff I'm gonna be going through. Maybe someday I'll continue to make movies, possibly on Starcraft 2 but it wont be for a long time.

Well sorry for ranting, but I'm done, I said what I wanted to say. I guess I'll upload some of my older material that hasn't been uploaded yet for the true fans to take a look at, And there is a lot of stuff I haven't uploaded so stay tuned to check that out. Anyway thanks to all my fans over the many years, together, we helped make Starcraft movies not suck :)

See you, space cowboy...

None.

Feb 11 2009, 9:39 pm Lord Malvanis Post #28

I have enjoyed all of your maps, MePHiStO, I wish you the best of luck in college, and will miss your map making.
You are one of my favorite movie map makers, So my gift to you, a big SHOOP DA WHOOP for good times.

:hurr:========================
And also....PENIS!!!!!!,You never know when it will come in handy! :lol:

My final farewell to you:

And one last thing, I'll be sure to keep working hard on my movie maps that I make, every one will have a special thanks to you for encouraging me with your great maps. ^^

None.

Feb 13 2009, 5:59 am Cheathunta Post #29

Damn dude. What was your last map? I never have any free time on my hands so i like never get to work on my movie map. Good luck in college.

None.

Feb 20 2009, 6:05 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #30

I just uploaded a bunch (7) of my old movies to the database so you guys should check it out. I uploaded my entire Jerry Springer series, a movie map series that was popular back when i first came out with it, but its popularity was short lived. Although I've showed it to some of my new fans over the years and they've enjoyed what they saw, so I figured it was time to upload the series.

To be honest you might wanna skip the first two movies cause they're so lame. The jokes are so cliche and bad. And this is coming from the guy who made Sexcraft. But number 3 and up are pretty funny. Anyway I'll probably upload another group of old movies soon.

I've also been playing with the idea of doing one final movie map...I really want to but I barely have time anymore. However if I dedicate myself to making one I'll let you all know. Enjoy.

http://www.staredit.net/files/1307/

Attachments:
Jerry Springer 6 (real).scx
Hits: 6 Size: 1994.63kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 21 2009, 7:22 pm by MePHiStO_IS_GoD.

None.

Feb 23 2009, 8:37 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #31

Update:
Just uploaded my 2nd and last old movie map Compilation. I hope you guys will enjoy it.

http://www.staredit.net/files/1324/

None.

Apr 12 2009, 1:11 am Tempz Post #32

you are a god in map making :D 10/10 for most of your work,
your first few maps might be a little lacking but hey,
no ones perfect

None.

May 4 2009, 9:26 pm Leon-037 Post #33

Sorry if I missed the file and your movies are awesome along with the other people who made their own but aren't you forgetting one? I can't remember the name but you were in it of course MePHiStO and it was about like wanting to do a breeding contest or something and someone took you to the future and noobs were taking over B.net and all. I want to see that movie again xD But yeah if it was here and I missed it, sorry ^^; but if isn't can you post it up or if someone else could..

None.

May 5 2009, 12:22 am lil-Inferno Post #34

Just here for the pie

Quote from Leon-037
Sorry if I missed the file and your movies are awesome along with the other people who made their own but aren't you forgetting one? I can't remember the name but you were in it of course MePHiStO and it was about like wanting to do a breeding contest or something and someone took you to the future and noobs were taking over B.net and all. I want to see that movie again xD But yeah if it was here and I missed it, sorry ^^; but if isn't can you post it up or if someone else could..
Mephisto wasn't in that. It's called SCMMG The Movie. You can find it in the database.

May 5 2009, 5:26 pm Leon-037 Post #35

Oh ok cool.. Found it, thanks dude. I confused MePHiStO for MisclickED.. Sorry my bad.

None.

May 11 2009, 10:12 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #36

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just wanted to say 2 things.

1. Thanks to everybody who stopped in on this forum and said how much they've appreciated my work it means a lot to me.

2. I am making one final Starcraft movie map! I know I said I probably wouldn't but I've decided to do it for all the fans and myself. I am leaving for college in about 10 days so keep in mind that time is very much a factor. This movie will probably run about 10 minutes long if that, but I promise it will be a satisfying final movie. I will be uploading it to the main Database as well as this forum. Ill keep ya'll updated on this

None.

May 13 2009, 5:29 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #37

ITS HERE!

I have completed my final movie map I just uploaded it and you can download it here: http://www.staredit.net/files/1385/

This ones called "MePHiStO's Epic Finish" A fitting title eh? But it follows my character trying to make one final map and all the epic adventure that happens while trying to do so. I hope you'll enjoy it, I'd like to hear feedback just out of curiosity if nothing else.

But this marks the end of my Mapping career, if you want to call it that. I will continue to entertain through other forms of media someday so I'm not going away just yet ;)

Anyway, Thanks for watching over the years and until we meet again

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 13 2009, 5:51 pm by MePHiStO_IS_GoD.

None.

Oct 20 2009, 9:26 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #38

Oh shit guess who's back! That's right.. I'm back to terrorize battle.net once again with my loud mouth and obnoxious (but always right) opinions. New movies are on the way. Patience is a virtue!

None.

Oct 20 2009, 11:59 pm Super Duper Post #39

No way.
I thought you quit!!!
Haha mephisto, thats amazing news, me and my friends are obsessed with your movies =)
Keep them coming :D

VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Sometimes it comes in handy...

None.

Oct 25 2009, 8:00 am Riney Post #40

Thigh high affectionado

Anyone have that one movie about the hydralisk that makes random shit die, and says funny shit and spams?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum