Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Easter Eggs
Easter Eggs
Jan 11 2009, 9:52 pm
By: Lord Malvanis  

Jan 11 2009, 9:52 pm Lord Malvanis Post #1

I found on http://www.gamefaqs.com a easter egg that said if you click a critter 14 times and it responds to you it will explode in a nuclear explosion. Anyone else have a easter egg they heard/found/read about?

None.

Jan 11 2009, 10:12 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

I found this wwaaaay back when I did it Wc2. It only works in single player... and there is a ton of topics about this.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 11 2009, 10:56 pm Falkoner Post #3

Wow... Someone needs to catch up on the times :P

None.

Jan 11 2009, 11:27 pm Lord Malvanis Post #4

I don't usually go hopping around the internet looking for easter eggs. Excuse me for finding things out late

None.

Jan 11 2009, 11:46 pm Hug A Zergling Post #5

Maybe you should go clicking on critters more instead of looking up easter eggs? O.o

None.

Jan 13 2009, 8:03 pm Heinermann Post #6

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

When you click a critter(and it plays the sound) X number of times in Single Player, it will die with a Nuke Explosion overlay placed over it.
Near the end of the credits, there are some interesting "names".
If you stay at the briefing for one of the Starcraft(original) campaigns after the "End of briefing.", it will tell you how to make some type of food, with sayings like "You're still here?".

Unfourtinately I don't remember any specifics.

Jan 13 2009, 8:59 pm Symmetry Post #7

Dungeon Master

Quote from Heinermann
When you click a critter(and it plays the sound) X number of times in Single Player, it will die with a Nuke Explosion overlay placed over it.
Near the end of the credits, there are some interesting "names".
If you stay at the briefing for one of the Starcraft(original) campaigns after the "End of briefing.", it will tell you how to make some type of food, with sayings like "You're still here?".

Unfourtinately I don't remember any specifics.

14, tutorial map, lemon chicken IIRC.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 13 2009, 9:08 pm Fisty Post #8

Quote from Lord Malvanis
I don't usually go hopping around the internet looking for easter eggs. Excuse me for finding things out late
You REALLY need to start taking things lightly.

None.

Jan 13 2009, 9:10 pm Devourer Post #9

Hello

To be serious I only know that glitch for around 2 months now.
I was not such bored and have clicked a critter X times :D anyway, I saw it in a video on Youtube so I tried it out ~ worked.
I made a map with many critters near each base so I tried to blow up the enemy's base... doesn't work :( anyway, then i thought that it may is usefull in maps... failure, only possible in singleplayer.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 13 2009, 9:29 pm Vi3t-X Post #10

In War2, it expoded in Multiplayer AND did damage. :lol:

None.

Jan 15 2009, 3:28 am DaltonSerdynski Post #11

Quote from Lord Malvanis
I found on http://www.gamefaqs.com a easter egg that said if you click a critter 14 times and it responds to you it will explode in a nuclear explosion. Anyone else have a easter egg they heard/found/read about?
yeah it works in n64 single player nuke explosion and in multilayer offline. same with wc3. the real easter eggs are in the n64 verison when you do the cheats

None.

Options
  Back to forum