Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Hi, tell me what do you thing.
Hi, tell me what do you thing.
Sep 22 2007, 1:08 am
By: Lord-Xman  

Sep 22 2007, 1:08 am Lord-Xman Post #1

Hi, I am new and I dont good speak english. I am from Poland, I love StarCraft and map making but the most what I like is The Lord of the Ring - it is my pasion... I have plan on super map abot tLotR. It is mix with Heroes of Might and Magic - WarCraft. But I am only normaly map maker, not some body who can do every thing. After I tell you more about this. So... what do you think?

None.

Sep 22 2007, 2:04 am Cob Post #2

Maybe you shouls shu tthe fuck up and go home ?

lol, im joking, you can ask help if you want

there is a lot of good terrainers and triggerers around here, but if you want to make a map in english,it can be hard ^^ lol

good luck dude

None.

Sep 22 2007, 2:13 am The Starport Post #3

Start small and work your way up. That's the correct way to do it.

Most people don't have the patience for that and try to jump the grand canyon on their first attempt. One hit wonders rarely work, though. You're just gonna have to do it the hard way and learn the basics first.

None.

Sep 22 2007, 5:07 am Life2Death Post #4

Quote from Lord-Xman
Hi, I am new and I dont good speak english. I am from Poland, I love StarCraft and map making but the most what I like is The Lord of the Ring - it is my pasion... I have plan on super map abot tLotR. It is mix with Heroes of Might and Magic - WarCraft. But I am only normaly map maker, not some body who can do every thing. After I tell you more about this. So... what do you think?

Not Here Buddy. This is for Map Productions.

This should be move to UMS Chat

None.

Sep 22 2007, 10:33 am Lord-Xman Post #5

I know this forums - thats why I am now here, I think here are the most map makers.

Now tall me what do you think about tLtoR - my map (mix...)?

None.

Sep 23 2007, 12:05 am Dr. Brown Post #6

Yeah well technically you can have your thread here as long as it's in progress, and wow cob that was quite an awful thing to say poor kids probably crying right now. As for the map I totally love Heros, Lotr, and wc but i don't really understand how you will mix all three of them together... And what do you mean you only do "normal maps" like melee or what?

None.

Sep 23 2007, 11:29 am Lord-Xman Post #7

Normal map means map who make it some body not very good in mapmaking.

I want make map: erath like in Heroes and castles like in Heroes, but battles like in WarCraft - now you understand me?

None.

Options
  Back to forum