Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Halloween
Halloween
Sep 21 2007, 10:11 pm
By: l)ark_ssj9kevin
Pages: < 1 2 3

Oct 1 2007, 2:17 am Syphon Post #41

Quote from ToA
I seek revenge on the people who jacked my bag last year.

I have some ideas :)

LAWL You're really a noob IRL, aren't you? One time a guy tried to take me and my friends bags, and basically we just punched him.

This year me and 299 of my closest friends are putting on quite the show.

None.

Oct 1 2007, 2:26 am WoAHorde Post #42

How so? :shifty:

None.

Oct 1 2007, 6:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #43

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Syphon
Quote from ToA
I seek revenge on the people who jacked my bag last year.

I have some ideas :)

LAWL You're really a noob IRL, aren't you? One time a guy tried to take me and my friends bags, and basically we just punched him.
Basically what I have learned is just make sure your costume includes a staff. ;) (Some kid tried stealing candy from my friend's older brother, and he happened to have the handle of a broom covered in duct tape. That kid got no candy, but I'm sure he did get a lot of bruises.)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum