Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Biophysics
Biophysics
Dec 9 2008, 11:30 am
By: Biophysicist
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8

Apr 30 2009, 1:59 am A_of-s_t Post #141

aka idmontie

Personal unit upgrades would get very annoying imo.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Apr 30 2009, 6:44 pm Biophysicist Post #142

Why? :O (You can visually which upgrade levels the units have, if that would make a difference for you.)

Also, I'm still wondering about adding a few more units. I can do it very easily now, but I can only have eight unit types (not counting overcruisers and stuff) because of the cloaking spell. Personally I don't think it would work but I'd still like your guys input.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 7:27 pm HailFire Post #143

JUST FINISH THE FUCKING MOD ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY IT GOD JESUS

None.

May 1 2009, 8:40 pm ForTheSwarm Post #144

1. Meh, personal unit upgrades... it would probably be more cost-effective to use the resources to build more units instead of upgrading them. Even if it was perfectly balanced in terms of resources, building new units would still be better because more units = more spell energy = more spells = win.
2. No more units.

None.

May 1 2009, 8:42 pm Symmetry Post #145

Dungeon Master

Quote from ForTheSwarm
1. Meh, personal unit upgrades... it would probably be more cost-effective to use the resources to build more units instead of upgrading them. Even if it was perfectly balanced in terms of resources, building new units would still be better because more units = more spell energy = more spells = win.

On this note, TZ, what's the supply cap? That'll be a huge factor towards this.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 1 2009, 8:47 pm Biophysicist Post #146

Probably 50, might bring it down to 25 and double everything's speed.

That is a good point, but I'll take that in to account when balancing.

2. No more units.
Okay. I didn't want to anyway, just wanted a second opinion.

Oh yah, the upgrades will be pretty expensive, but powerful enough to make up for it.

None.

Jul 8 2010, 3:31 pm Sand Wraith Post #147

she/her

lul i knew u wuld fail loser haha

where can i download

btw nice dildo models can i buy them from you?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8
  Back to forum