Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Fullmetal3K's Universe of Starcraft RPG
Fullmetal3K's Universe of Starcraft RPG
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 19 2007, 12:42 am
By: Fullmetal3K  

Sep 19 2007, 12:42 am Fullmetal3K Post #1

Project Tarasque
Starcraft Universe RPG

Well all I need is ideas, for the map, the story is right below this paragraph. Idea's like boss, quest, or characters. Any terrain help will be appreciated. I'm using the most unused terrain in map making history, Badlands, maybe not most unused, but iim unskilled on that type of terrain.

-Fullmetal3K

The channel will be in Home One. Realm will be USA West. My name is Fullmetal3K@USAWest.

Story:

Main Character: Derek Klimmian.
In another planet right now, Jormungand(The cerebrate that the world players use, if you didnt know that. In the zerg campaigns, you're Jormungand) has invaded the new planet, Jim and Artanis has constructed basecamps in a location around the planet. Derek was carrying stolen information, Data Disk. The Data Disk has plans for a new weapon, Mengsk's weapon, his new Psi Emmiter. Lieutenant Klimmian had to take it to General Raynor, at all cost, even the cost of his men(Frodo, ring bearer). We the special Marines work for Klimmian and Raynor(Artanis is in his own base). Around fourteen "quests", yadadada, story progressing(in my head). Kerrigan VS Zeratul and Raynor!!! I wish Fenix hadn't died... DEATH TO THE ZERG, FOR SPARTA!!!

No i didn't mispell Torrasque. Tarasque is from a story, some old story :><: .

Click Me!

None.

Sep 19 2007, 12:57 am Esponeo Post #2

Unless you have something more substantial than a little bit of story, there was absolutely no reason to post this topic.

I may close it in the next 48 hours if you do not have a real map to talk about. This forum is not for ideas.

None.

Sep 19 2007, 1:41 am Moogle Post #3

Predator of Bed Chambers

Didn't you already have this topic?

http://www.staredit.net/?topic=262 ?

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Sep 19 2007, 1:53 am Esponeo Post #4

Okay that officially confirms these topics as spam. Closing both.

None.

Options
  Back to forum