share resources, 1234
players in the force share the resources.Attachments:
this system uses 8 deathcounters ... with Binary Countoffs... like this http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Changing_Minerals_Mined
DcA = Previously Owned Minerals (-cantina)
DcB = Temporary counter for minerals (-cave)
DcC = Temporary counter to subtract minerals (-ruins)
1. transfer DcA and current minerals to DcB.
--This will empty whichever is lowest, and leave the higher one with the difference.
2. If there are minerals remained, they are newly mined minerals. Add them as DcB to all players in the force.
--Now the newly mined ores are acquired by all players
3. If DcA's remained, add them ' DcB to current player and the DcC to the force
--Decrease the same amount of minerals for all players as used
4. return the minerals/DcA in DcB.
--what will happen if i change the transfer rate of the DcC...?
5. transfer the DcC to minerals/DcA at a 1:(-1) ratio
0 members in this topic (italic members are currently writing a reply): None