Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: If you could change SC...
If you could change SC...
Nov 29 2008, 8:18 pm
By: RISKED911
Pages: < 1 2 3

Dec 15 2008, 1:54 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #41

-ld implement a mind-reading feature that translates brain waves into a map, that way I can be lazy and make maps at the same time!-
why did they get rid of that and the age box???

if I was able to make changes I would set it so you can see if the person has downloaded 100 percent right next to his name. I would also add voice chat and customizable channels where you could add pictures into the background.
I also would add some new improved rankings beside the names for melee. private, corporal etc... so it makes it more fun than just getting wins XD. I would also add how many games played display and how many were won as zerg/terran/protoss

also would like to see use the mail system /mail o or something (me and my friends use it and thats pretty cool) but I would like that but inside the game when you join you have the messages from your friend saved yah know that sort of thing.

also would like to bring back ladder without damn winbots. -.-

None.

Dec 15 2008, 8:45 pm Decency Post #42

Oooh good points.

I'd eliminate the computer in melee on Battle.net. Enable the ladder, start using Warden 10 years ago, get StarCraft competition up there, instead of just having turtling newbs that sit in the base like just about everyone did their first hundred games or so because that was how you beat the computer in the campaign. -.-

It'd be interesting to see what StarCraft would be like if Americans treated it like a competition from the start. Without the PC-Bangs of Korea though the online play was the only real thing, and it couldn't keep up. =/

None.

Dec 16 2008, 8:22 pm Lord Malvanis Post #43

I would give the editor all the features of starforge and SCMDraft combined, plus more.
I would give the editor the ability to do everything modding programs can do.
I would make it so on battle.net you don't have to use hack for special features, the host can just decide what he doesn't want the player using in a list and have everything else available.
you can spoof but there would be an anti-cursing thing, cause I hate it when people come in with stupid crap or curse words in their name.
I would return the two unavailable boxes in the profile but rename "sex" to "gender" so people don't put "IS GOOD" in that box.
I would make the description box bigger (Can't fit all my stuff !!!!)
Channels would exceed 60 people and there would be clans with their features already assigned in /code commands instead of having bots.
I would change nothing about the melee gameplay except for two things:
Better computers, and maybe pick the style of it, like a computer that turtles, or guerilla tactics.
Instead of having to leave and restart your game because of a hacker, there could be a vote-ban system
where it just kicks the player out of the game.
I would also add this:

Collapsable Box

I would also add all the features of the Warcraft III editor, but maybe not the custom model importing because assholes might make maps with crashing models like a line from paint.

None.

Dec 23 2008, 9:37 pm windowpains Post #44

I would create a substitution of race hack to allow players and modders alike to experiment with aliens vs predator or the federation against the empire or borg against the smurfs etc.

None.

Dec 28 2008, 4:53 am RISKED911 Post #45

I want more units to each race!

Collapsable Box

None.

Dec 28 2008, 5:08 pm Zhuinden Post #46

If I could change SC, I'd change the community. NO ONE downloads the map when I tell them to from staredit.net even though it's like one and a half minute to come here and download it, while in the lobby it takes 3 minutes per person. Great. This is because they're all "lazy to alttab go to a website and do stuff a LOT faster than without". What the f-. Disgusting.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 8:00 am Red2Blue Post #47

I would bring back EUDs.

None.

Feb 5 2009, 4:27 am EvilOfWolfPack Post #48

Give it the editor capabilities of wc3

None.

Feb 5 2009, 5:17 am Vrael Post #49

Increase the string limit.

None.

Feb 15 2009, 10:09 am Sand Wraith Post #50

she/her