Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Ghastly Vs MageOfMystra grudge-match
Ghastly Vs MageOfMystra grudge-match
Nov 26 2008, 1:55 pm
By: Grand_dracolich  

Nov 26 2008, 1:55 pm Grand_dracolich Post #1

Posted this on TeamLiquid, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this, too. I played 3 matches against my good friend MageOfMystra, all on Chupung-Ryeong.

First match, PvT, I put a gas-cap on him with an early scout, delaying his Siege Tanks and contained him, once I had an army. After some failed pushes and Reaver drops, I finally retreated, and he took his natural. I eventually teched to Corsairs (with Web) and Arbiters, and beat him by out-economizing him. I'll post the replay, if you all want.

Second match, ZvT. I pulled a 5-pool and failed miserably (I was on a library computer with a 2-gig flash drive with Starcraft on it, since my laptop was dead, at the time. The keyboard and mouse sensitivity were really different). He Vulture harassed me soon after, and while I pushed back and went back to a stand-still, I eventually GGed because I had to leave (Library was closing). I'd rather not post this replay. XD

Third match, PvT: http://www.zshare.net/download/51850339f476706d/. I decided, when I entered his base with my scout, to not only gas-cap him, but to switch from my standard 1-gate into core build into a 2-gate in-base proxy. I lost track of his scouting SCV, to my ultimate regret.

I don't pretend we're incredibly good. We're probably D- level players. We play mostly for laughs, and I think you'll find that replay very funny.

None.

Options
  Back to forum