Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Clan (U)...
Clan (U)...
Oct 19 2008, 5:12 am
By: ETEFT(U)
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >

Nov 19 2008, 4:01 am Joker47 Post #81

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 26 2017, 3:46 pm by Joker47.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 6:42 am ETEFT(U) Post #82

Well, you have good points. Valid points as well. But I am going to end this topic like this, I really thought this topic was already dead, but anyways. I respect your opinion, and you make great points but I really don't care what anyone else has to say about this subject any more. (U) was brought back/revived/replicated/made into the Nebraska Cows, who cares. I don't even really care what Kenoli says about it any more at this moment, because like you said.. he isnt Jesus. So bottom line, lets all move on, k? yay! :lol:

None.

Nov 20 2008, 4:54 am T-Virus Post #83

I have resigned as leader of (U). ETEFT will now be managing the clan. I hope everyone will respect him, atleast.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 8:44 am (U)Bolt_Head Post #84

So you guys have remade a StarCraft Clan again? Sorry I didn't feel like reading all 5 pages.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 2:38 am BlackWolf99 Post #85

lawl ive been a fan of clan (U), been wanting to join but when i started starcraft it didnt exist anyways im a good map maker and hope u guys make the clan again, Good luck :D

None.

Dec 11 2008, 2:47 am Riney Post #86

Thigh high affectionado

Very vague statement there

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 13 2008, 12:50 am BlackWolf99 Post #87

lawl i kno its gay xD

None.

Dec 29 2008, 9:17 am Esponeo Post #88

At the time when it was decided to shut down the clan, I personally stated that (U)nknown Productions was not completely disappearing, but merely going on hiatus until SC2. In order to prevent further confusion, I am immediately as of this moment re-instating a semi-operational status for the clan. Clan uUu is currently the operational HQ of (U)nknown Productions.

- (U)nknown Productions is not recruiting at this time.
- Esponeo, Kenoli, and MindArchon remain in charge.
- Regular members are not allowed to recruit.
- Anyone not officially banned is still a member.
- Legacy was indeed banned.

Any persons still considered members may freely represent themselves as members of (U) up until the release of SC2. If you are a true member of (U)nknown Productions you do not need to be told that you are. You know it in your heart.

Addendum: I have asked Mini Moose 2707 to aid in the removal of false members from locations such as Op SEN. He has refused.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 29 2008, 11:14 pm by Esponeo.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 4:24 pm Demented Shaman Post #89

Finally, Shmidley has returned!

None.

Dec 29 2008, 9:44 pm ETEFT(U) Post #90

Hey Shmidley, you said T-Virus was banned as of now but didn't mention me... You also said anyone not official banned is still a member. So, my question to you is, am I banned or am I allowed to be in the clan untill SC2? thanks..

ps- thinking about this now maybe it should've went to a pm.. but it kinda is on topic but at the same way isnt..

Dec 29 2008, 10:21 pm Esponeo Post #91

ETEFT has not been banned.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 10:29 pm Pigy_G Post #92

I see a leadership war in the future.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 11:04 pm T-Virus Post #93

Quote from Esponeo
ETEFT has not been banned.
what did i even do? i love how you talk terribly of eteft but he gets to stay and i don't because you have some sort of personal grudge against me.

you have no reason for your actions, i really think it's not fair that someone who cares about the clan way more then you ever did is getting kicked out. come on man, thats not right. I don't care how much you hate me why the hell are you doing this? Because i won't let you talk shit to Morph(U), real mature.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 11:15 pm Esponeo Post #94

I have lifted the ban on T-Virus. There is a hilarious reason why he was never banned in the first place. It still exists, apparently.

In any case, it would be inappropriate to think of (U)nknown Productions as merely a clan. The clan is just a helpful public face that serves the benefits of map makers. The community of people who actually do make maps and enjoy making them continues to exist regardless.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 11:18 pm T-Virus Post #95

*edited: i believe i am no longer banished from the clan.

None.

Dec 30 2008, 2:11 am BlackWolf99 Post #96

i demand to be in this clan xD

None.

Dec 30 2008, 3:22 am Pigy_G Post #97

Click your heels three times and then nodd.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 9:21 am ETEFT(U) Post #98

Quote from BlackWolf99

I demand you to change your avatar.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 9:39 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #99

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from BlackWolf99
lol... I remember when I wanted to be in one of the "big clans"... I never even thought of joining (U) because I realized then that it was waaay out of my reach (nothing meant against BlackWolf99, I'm just being nostalgic).
Maybe if I'd focused more on actually making maps than doing random things I could've gotten somewhere. Now I have no real maps to my name. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 2 2009, 5:46 pm Pigy_G Post #100

lol... I remember when I wanted to be in one of the "big clans"... I never even thought of joining (U) because I realized then that it was waaay out of my reach (nothing meant against BlackWolf99, I'm just being nostalgic).
Maybe if I'd focused more on actually making maps than doing random things I could've gotten somewhere. Now I have no real maps to my name.

But we love you anyways! :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum