Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Clan (U)...
Clan (U)...
Oct 19 2008, 5:12 am
By: ETEFT(U)
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >

Oct 24 2008, 10:17 pm Echo Post #61

Quote from T-Virus
First off we have a screenshot when ETEFT talked to Kenoli, and second i don't have to prove anything to someone who once again never has and never will be affiliated with (U).

On another note i didn't remake Mp) i was put in charge alongside Mp)3 and some other guy, cant remember his screenname, by Akima. And FYI the clan didn't die in a few weeks, i was the one who recruited it's 30+ members including Snipe and MinigameEast. Yeah, i made MinigameEast my righthand man and i left when the stuff got started with aE and put Minigame incharge.

IT was around for a lot longer then you think, kid. So before you start shit, get your facts straight.
Theres no use arguing with you, you're completely ignorant. Deuce.

You're making me look bad just by associating with you, i'm done responding to your posts that have false information.
You want to dodge my statements more? False information? I have a better relationship with Legacy, Shmidley, and Kenoli than you. I was talking about 2006 Mp), which failed horribly. I got my facts, you got these made up shit.

Enjoy, this is a conversation of Kenoli.

Your attempts to argue against me backfires at you too.
aE, if you claim that you led it, aE = dead. I like how you try to take effort for aE, that is just disgusting.
Mp) = Dead
(U) = Dead, since you recruited random noobs.

By the way you are acting, no wonder all your clans failed. You can't seem to face the problem and just avoid it. You aren't even mature enough to be selected as a (U) leader. Any dumbass can make a clan. You achieved it.

Since you are ignorant, actually, you probably won't read everything I posted. I'm sure people will look on. Good luck, it's no use talking to a failing stuck up guy like you. I posted what I had to. I'm done.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 24 2008, 10:27 pm by Echo.

None.

Oct 24 2008, 11:31 pm T-Virus Post #62

Quote from Echo
Quote from T-Virus
First off we have a screenshot when ETEFT talked to Kenoli, and second i don't have to prove anything to someone who once again never has and never will be affiliated with (U).

On another note i didn't remake Mp) i was put in charge alongside Mp)3 and some other guy, cant remember his screenname, by Akima. And FYI the clan didn't die in a few weeks, i was the one who recruited it's 30+ members including Snipe and MinigameEast. Yeah, i made MinigameEast my righthand man and i left when the stuff got started with aE and put Minigame incharge.

IT was around for a lot longer then you think, kid. So before you start shit, get your facts straight.
Theres no use arguing with you, you're completely ignorant. Deuce.

You're making me look bad just by associating with you, i'm done responding to your posts that have false information.
You want to dodge my statements more? False information? I have a better relationship with Legacy, Shmidley, and Kenoli than you. I was talking about 2006 Mp), which failed horribly. I got my facts, you got these made up shit.

Enjoy, this is a conversation of Kenoli.

Your attempts to argue against me backfires at you too.
aE, if you claim that you led it, aE = dead. I like how you try to take effort for aE, that is just disgusting.
Mp) = Dead
(U) = Dead, since you recruited random noobs.

By the way you are acting, no wonder all your clans failed. You can't seem to face the problem and just avoid it. You aren't even mature enough to be selected as a (U) leader. Any dumbass can make a clan. You achieved it.

Since you are ignorant, actually, you probably won't read everything I posted. I'm sure people will look on. Good luck, it's no use talking to a failing stuck up guy like you. I posted what I had to. I'm done.
I never claimed to have led aE i was trying to describe the event when i was positioned leadership of Mp) and the leader of aE started a war with me, k.

Oh and let Kenoli know i was recruited by SiLeNT(U) when he led the clan in late 2003 or early 2004.
Mp will vouge for that because he was there when i was recruited, long before Kenoli's (U) days -- but thats rather irrelevant.

Tell him to check the so called (U) library for that one, thanks.

None.

Oct 24 2008, 11:40 pm ETEFT(U) Post #63

Thats funny, I don't ever recall quiting (U) to join DyNe, infact, I don't even know what Clan DyNe is Echo... Where did you get this information from? I only quit (U) once... but than I rejoined 3-4 months later. Since than I have never left U, so.. get your facts straight.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 9:00 am Sniper977 Post #64

It would appear some of us are nothing but shadows and Dust.

To the writer of this post, you have not been in (U) for 6 -7 years else I would know of you.

When (U) first started we never dreamed it would become what it did. A pillar of starcraft history so to speak.

It's funny I was thinking about the past for some reason so figured i'd browse google a bit when i chanced upon this topic I find it amusing when all I see is names I no longer recognize.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2008, 9:11 am by Sniper977.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 12:48 pm Moogle Post #65

Predator of Bed Chambers

wow.. not seen you in ages Sniper977 O.o

I remember T-Virus in (U)... Don't remember how long ago it was.

^_^ how are you sniper?

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Nov 5 2008, 8:20 pm Lakai Post #66

Clan seems legit

None.

Nov 5 2008, 10:19 pm T-Virus Post #67

Quote from Sniper977

To the writer of this post, you have not been in (U) for 6 -7 years else I would know of you.

When (U) first started we never dreamed it would become what it did. A pillar of starcraft history so to speak.

It's funny I was thinking about the past for some reason so figured i'd browse google a bit when i chanced upon this topic I find it amusing when all I see is names I no longer recognize.

Its funny that you said that, you probably wont recall but i vaguely remember playing with you via USWest, i thought the clan had died when it became USEast, thats when i was really introduced to the clan. In all honesty i joined late 2003 or early to mid 2004 i wish the site was still up so i could see the exact date Silent submited a update welcoming me to the clan.
=P
I believe i was using the screenname: MAstER_cuRT

OH AND BTW: the only time ETEFT left (U) was at the same time i did, we started our own clan and both rejoined, lolz.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2008, 10:31 pm by T-Virus.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 11:05 pm Sniper977 Post #68

Oh my its moogle :) Long time no see.

Ya know I always wondered what happened to good old led1. Alot of people never appreciated him but since he was the only person that was in the clan before me (not including (U) himself) Shrugs, knew the guy for quite a while.

None.

Nov 6 2008, 12:27 am Echo Post #69

Quote from T-Virus
Quote from Sniper977

Its funny that you said that, you probably wont recall but i vaguely remember playing with you via USWest, i thought the clan had died when it became USEast, thats when i was really introduced to the clan. In all honesty i joined late 2003 or early to mid 2004 i wish the site was still up so i could see the exact date Silent submited a update welcoming me to the clan.
=P
I believe i was using the screenname: MAstER_cuRT

OH AND BTW: the only time ETEFT left (U) was at the same time i did, we started our own clan and both rejoined, lolz.

I thought you claimed that you recruited Silent(U).

None.

Nov 6 2008, 1:06 am Moogle Post #70

Predator of Bed Chambers

I barely remember (U) History.. All I know is Bolt_Head & Kamikaze found me. Next thing ya know I joined (U) with them, since both them created a clan (D) before hand.

Sniper977, T-Virus joined East (U) not west (U). Well I joined (U) on west but then get moved to (U) on east so on. I guess you remember this.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Nov 7 2008, 3:47 am Sniper977 Post #71

eh i never really joined east unless you count like 1 day :)

Always will be west:)

Let me recall in order to the best of my recollection.

(U)
(U)Led1
(U)Sniper977 aka AcCuRsEd(U) (later on)
(U)bolt_head
(U)Kamikaze
(U)Eodoublenzee (May have joined before kami memory aint that good)

Mindarchon(U)
Pickleweezle(U)
Moogle(U)
Open123456798(U) aka open(U)

I'll add to as I remember more of the original people.

Props to kami for redefining "defense" maps

Props to Wumbateof the &z community (when it was still around) for hes the original creator of the "bound" style map Snow bound was the first :) (also made the map changeling was notorious for a while)

Other people worth noting: (&Z community)
Kirbyau (kirbycraft ftw)
Omegadarkbeat (never could get along with this guy)
Ruinx
Kiloz
Goomba
grim_darkness
Thehonorknight
wumbate

Loading genius:

Warlord69
solo]j3[
Kore

Shrugs moogle you might have to help me its been a rather long time and i've forgotten alot of names especially from &Z :) And i wouldn't know east group Aside from that clown goldenwind(U).

Following me and (U) having a falling out for lack of better term WoD was made quickly fell apart, I believe mp) was created shortly after and Bolt_head & kami went to east with few others. (think i quit for while at this point)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2008, 3:57 am by Sniper977.

None.

Nov 7 2008, 3:48 pm T-Virus Post #72

Quote from Echo
I thought you claimed that you recruited Silent(U).
yes he did recruit me..
He also posted it on the website? Ask Mp next time you see him on...
D2 ACC: mentalpatient
SC ACC: MeNtAl(U)

Snipe when (U) moved to East did you move? && yeah i wasn't in the clan via USWest i would just sometimes come in, i was like 12 years old at the time anyway. My memory is very hazy but from what i recall i played on USWest and ended up moving to east when i saw that mapmaking clans were starting to form over there. This is when i spent a few years being a nub trying to make maps. X_X

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2008, 3:53 pm by T-Virus.

None.

Nov 7 2008, 9:26 pm Pigy_G Post #73

*LASTREPLY TO THREAD*

If you say your gonna stop responding one more time, Then respond. I'll kill you.

None.

Nov 7 2008, 9:42 pm Echo Post #74

No, you said you recruited SileNt(U) the first time you posted. I can see that you went back and editted it few weeks ago. And MentalPatient was Mp(U).

None.

Nov 8 2008, 4:00 pm T-Virus Post #75

I forget i have to talk in retard tone inorder for people like silentecho to understand.

K silentecho for the fourth time . . .

(Location: (U)'s channel late 03 earlier 04) [wrote in Jerryjackson cartoon form because thats the only way silentecho can understand whats going on.]
SILeNT(U), " WELL T-VIRUS IT SEEMS YER MAP IS GUUD ENUF TO GET INTO (U)."

T-ViRUS, " WHY THANKYOU SILENT, I WORKED r8 HARD ON MAH MAP!"

Mp(U), " YER T-ViRUS GOODJOB I KNEW U CUD MAKE IT."

I WAS RECRUITED BY SILENT(U) IN LATE 2003 OR EARLY 2004.

MP(U) WAS THERE FOR MY RECRUITMENT MP(U) = mentalpatient = MeNtal(U)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2008, 4:20 pm by T-Virus.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 11:38 pm Pigy_G Post #76

SILeNT(U), " WELL T-VIRUS IT SEEMS YER MAP IS GUUD ENUF TO GET INTO (U)."

T-ViRUS, " WHY THANKYOU SILENT, I WORKED r8 HARD ON MAH MAP!"

Mp(U), " YER T-ViRUS GOODJOB I KNEW U CUD MAKE IT."

Lmfao.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 4:25 am Really Post #77

I am so not a negative person, T-Virus.

None.

Nov 11 2008, 5:14 am Moose Post #78

We live in a society.

I figured I should PM this...

Delete this?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 11 2008, 5:22 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Nov 11 2008, 3:24 pm T-Virus Post #79

UPDATE: baekd(U) has been removed from the clan. He hasn't upheld the (U) name, and even though he is actually a good mapmaker he has yet to prove it by releasing maps that he worked on for less then a day. Chris if you read this post, know you've abused you're access in the past and now you're breaking rules of SEN. Unfortunately, you're lack of dedication to upholding our standards has led your removal from the clan.

None.

Nov 11 2008, 3:25 pm T-Virus Post #80

Quote from T-Virus
UPDATE: baekd(U) has been removed from the clan. He hasn't upheld the (U) name, and even though he is actually a good mapmaker he has yet to prove it by releasing maps that he worked on for less then a day. Chris if you read this post, know you've abused you're access in the past and now you're breaking rules of SEN. Unfortunately, you're lack of dedication to upholding our standards has led to your removal from the clan.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum