Awesome Trailer
Oct 16 2008, 6:29 am
By: MasterJohnny  

Dec 3 2008, 12:29 pm Devourer Post #21

Hello

Quote from Insane Crusader
Quote from Devourer
Whatever, I love blizzards trailers...
(the one in SC with the science-vessel; hot bombs and colr beer, uhh yea... :D)

What about the Hydralisk impaling that Marine's head?? Best StarCraft cinematic so far!!!

mhh?? I can't exactly remember that one... do you mean the one where a jeep hits a zergling?
if not; which compaign after which mission?

Also awesome is the one with the terran-camp and the goons cloaked by arbiters :D
btw: I think Blizzard should make a movie about Starcraft (sounds silly, but could be really cool)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 3 2008, 1:05 pm Darkmapper Post #22

hu? You dont remember? German: kaltes Bier und heisse bomben!
Where this marine gets the "blutbad" (dont know on english) into his face and the ghost (or whatever this guy was)
Turns on the bomb. Remember?

None.

Dec 3 2008, 1:08 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

Quote from Darkmapper
hu? You dont remember? German: kaltes Bier und heisse bomben!
Where this marine gets the "blutbad" (dont know on english) into his face and the ghost (or whatever this guy was)
Turns on the bomb. Remember?
that was the one I ment... Sure I know that one, but I asked "Insane Crusader".

Translation:
blutbad = plague

Dec 3 2008, 2:51 pm Insane Crusader Post #24

Quote from Devourer
mhh?? I can't exactly remember that one... do you mean the one where a jeep hits a zergling?

Also awesome is the one with the terran-camp and the goons cloaked by arbiters :D
btw: I think Blizzard should make a movie about Starcraft (sounds silly, but could be really cool)

Zerg Campaign after the mission where Kerrigan infiltrates a Science Vessel in order to unlock her powers. It's the one where a bunch of Terrans go aboard that Science Vessel to blow it up, a marine gets impaled by a Hydralisk as he is drinking his beer and later on everyone starts fighting the Zerg. Blizzard SHOULD make a movie, but there is a chance that the bastards in Hollywood will make it look like shit... :-(

None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:27 pm Devourer Post #25

Hello

Quote from Devourer

Zerg Campaign after the mission where Kerrigan infiltrates a Science Vessel in order to unlock her powers. It's the one where a bunch of Terrans go aboard that Science Vessel to blow it up, a marine gets impaled by a Hydralisk as he is drinking his beer and later on everyone starts fighting the Zerg. Blizzard SHOULD make a movie, but there is a chance that the bastards in Hollywood will make it look like shit... :-(

So it IS in the movie I talked about? The Zerg overrun the marines and 1 ghost after they get on the science-vessel with a small transporter with a nuclear bomb, right?

Dec 3 2008, 6:04 pm Insane Crusader Post #26

Quote from Devourer
So it IS in the movie I talked about? The Zerg overrun the marines and 1 ghost after they get on the science-vessel with a small transporter with a nuclear bomb, right?

Well yes. I was refering to a part of that movie but when you said you didn't remember it I thought maybe you were talking about another cinematic. You really don't remember the hydralisk instantly killing that marine? That part gave me chills when I first saw it! :D

None.

Dec 3 2008, 6:08 pm Devourer Post #27

Hello

Quote from Devourer

Well yes. I was refering to a part of that movie but when you said you didn't remember it I thought maybe you were talking about another cinematic. You really don't remember the hydralisk instantly killing that marine? That part gave me chills when I first saw it! :D

well.. I saw the small trailer only twice... it was in the summer so my computer-display mirrored the light, even SCs graphic isn't good so it was very hard to see what happens [the wohle trailer is dark, too]

Dec 3 2008, 6:52 pm MadZombie Post #28

Speaking of keeping the old, What about jims unibrow ? Should they bring that back too?

That was a unibrow right?

None.

Dec 4 2008, 12:33 am Insane Crusader Post #29

Quote from KrayZee
With his rag-tag fleet beaten and crippled, Arcturus Mengsk fled back to Korhal to lick his wounds and plan the reconstruction of his Terran Dominion...

Sorry, I didn't notice this post... :ermm:

None.

Dec 4 2008, 12:41 am chuiu Post #30

Quote from MadZombie
Speaking of keeping the old, What about jims unibrow ? Should they bring that back too?

That was a unibrow right?
That was lighting, not a unibrow.

None.

Dec 4 2008, 6:54 pm Devourer Post #31

Hello

btw
I just noticed that they "jumped" into something like in StarGate....
how new :O I think it isn't a good idea for SC, well, nice trailer anyway :D

Dec 4 2008, 8:10 pm Fisty Post #32

Quote from Devourer
btw
I just noticed that they "jumped" into something like in StarGate....
how new :O I think it isn't a good idea for SC, well, nice trailer anyway :D
No! Bad Idea! Slipspace and all of the other 1000 names associated with it in an attempt to make it seem half-unique, is far too overused, it would just take StarCraft and make the giant dump they took on the game even worse.

And, if they think the "Texas Ranger" idea is great, why the fuck isn't Chuck Norris voicing him? Or would THAT be stepping over the line?

None.

Dec 5 2008, 4:17 pm BlueWolf Post #33

If Chuck Norris was the voice of Jim Raynor, Ranynor's lungs would explode.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 7:15 am FatalException Post #34

Quote from name:BluEditor
If Chuck Norris was the voice of Jim Raynor, Ranynor's lungs would explode.
That doesn't even begin to make sense.

None.

Options
  Back to forum