Starcraft Movie
Oct 15 2008, 4:39 am
By: DaltonSerdynski  

Oct 15 2008, 4:39 am DaltonSerdynski Post #1

the Special Limited Edition That My brother found on vacation for 9 dollars :D

anyone ever watch it?

None.

Oct 15 2008, 6:26 am ClansAreForGays Post #2

Is it really just all the cinematics that are already in the game?

Oct 15 2008, 11:30 am Vi3t-X Post #3

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Is it really just all the cinematics that are already in the game?
I was thinking that too...

None.

Oct 15 2008, 12:13 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #4

it has that and they also taked about how long it took and what were the problems and what were the dreams. you know they came up with alot of good ideas that didnt make it. There is also concept art :D

None.

Oct 15 2008, 1:16 pm Hug A Zergling Post #5

I was going to buy it (Its for sale on blizzard.com, i think) but couldn't be bothered.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:02 pm]
Corbo -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: I had thought it loads it from the MPQs and parses it, so I was working on re-implmenting that with the MPQ code changes, and then noticed that it does grab the MPQ interface but then ignores it :X
nice
[09:23 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- I also still could use spec sheet for the formats to make sure I am using them correctly - it appears BWscript doesn't have string names? Or they are in a different spot?
[09:22 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- I had thought it loads it from the MPQs and parses it, so I was working on re-implmenting that with the MPQ code changes, and then noticed that it does grab the MPQ interface but then ignores it :X
[09:03 am]
Pr0nogo -- ok, i'll explore that when you have that changed
[08:54 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- if trigedit has such things
Suicidal Insanity -- Or maybe change it to a warning
Suicidal Insanity -- I just need to disable the verification, then it would allow arbitrary characters
[08:48 am]
Pr0nogo -- would be nice to change that and see if that allows arbitrary characters
[07:24 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: trigedit won't compile or throw errors, i'll try with the custom aiscript files imported to the scmd mpq
Ya trigedit has the aiscript.bin file added to its resource - it doesn't load it from the MPQs
[06:13 am]
Pr0nogo -- agreed
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Nekron, Arta(M), MTiger156, joserholden