Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: BannedScag/DeathKnight?
BannedScag/DeathKnight?
Oct 2 2008, 11:56 pm
By: Sigma  

Oct 2 2008, 11:56 pm Sigma Post #1

I remember when I first started reading this site, around 2003, I recognized somebody called "DeathKnight". I recognized the name from modding sites for Command & Conquer. I believed that Banned Scag, alias DeathKnight, alias Heinerman, was the same person as the Command and Conquer Modder. Is this true? I think he made mod utilities for the original first couple of Command and Conquer games. Around 1990-1995? If so, this guy has been around for ever, and is a modding legend. Also, I have seen the guy in Op Bwlove, home of the gNs.I- team which is ranked as one of the best non-korean teams. He was testing his private AI online, where I was able to grab a game and test it out in a Team Melee game. I believe this is the same guy who had his name as the maker of a few C&C mods. Is this true?

None.

Oct 3 2008, 12:29 am Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I don't if you have realised this but this is a starcraft site...
I'm pretty sure, thought, that the Deathknight I knew was a SC mapper not modder.

fuck you all

Oct 3 2008, 12:37 am Money Post #3

http://www.latova.com/index.php?member=11

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:05 am InsolubleFluff Post #4

By modder you mean mapper?

None.

Oct 5 2008, 12:01 am dumbducky Post #5

He was the dude who discovered EUDs.

tits

Oct 5 2008, 2:57 am Heinermann Post #6

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Who the heck is bannedscag? I don't even have command & conquor. I was born in 1989, how could I make utilities at 2 yrs? o.o
Deathknight happened to be a common name, but I didn't know that when I chose it.

Short answer: No, I'm not bannedscag and I was never part of the C&C community. Yes my previous user name was Deathknight, but it's a common name.

I can be whatever I want to be: Mapper, Modder, Hacker, whatever; I'm a Starcraft know-it-all.

EDIT: Lol. I forgot I did that to my latova profile.

Oct 5 2008, 7:07 pm Pigy_G Post #7

BannedScag is the leader of clan scag and wrote the SCPM utilites.

Http://Clanscag.com/

None.

Options
  Back to forum