Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Starcraft Twisted Destiny
Starcraft Twisted Destiny
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 25 2008, 6:52 pm
By: mxmagic  

Sep 25 2008, 6:52 pm mxmagic Post #1

Hello. Me and my friend are working on a mod Twisted Destiny (the name might yet change). basically, it will be about Terranized Zergs, Protonized Terrans, and Infested Protoss. I myself do not have a clue how to mod, I'm only changing the sounds for each race and making a campaign. on the team there is also a guy workin on some artwork, a gfx artist and a guy who is making the actual mod. Unfortunately, the gfx artist is pretty busy, so he send me here to look for some help. anyone interested?

None.

Sep 25 2008, 9:20 pm Pandut Post #2

I'm just a fish

Word of Advice: If you new to modding, start with something simple, dont overload your self with a huge project.

http://www.staredit.net/topic/110/

^ Thats a tutorial, and good luck!

None.

Sep 25 2008, 10:35 pm Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Well, Pandut, I don't think he needs help with modding. He's trying to find a GFX artist.
Magic, It's hard to find a GFX artist because they're rare to find and most are just really busy or too lazy to get into a huge project.

fuck you all

Sep 26 2008, 12:53 am Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

I can do building GRPs for you. If you'd like to see some of my work look here:
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/MCRXxHelenaxXRCM/THE%20BMPS/

Or check out some mods I've worked on such as Dropmod, Protocraft, and Age Of Evolution

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 26 2008, 1:21 am Phobos Post #5

Are you sure about that?

I'd love to work with you Ex. BTW, I am shadowoscar. Ring any bells, mister?

this is signature

Sep 26 2008, 6:06 pm mxmagic Post #6

Quote from Phobos
not so busy after all, eh shadow ? xDDD

None.

Sep 27 2008, 4:57 am Sand Wraith Post #7

she/her

Quote from mxmagic
Quote from Phobos
not so busy after all, eh shadow ? xDDD

Lurlz.

-

I'm rather bored at the moment, and I've never actually participated in an actual non-myself mod project. At the moment, I'm interesting helping out with sound (I'd love to try acting out unit soundsets; even better, I want to try to create sound effects or music), iscript, and games and theory.

Sep 27 2008, 8:20 am mxmagic Post #8

Quote from name:Hydrolisk

Lurlz.

-

I'm rather bored at the moment, and I've never actually participated in an actual non-myself mod project. At the moment, I'm interesting helping out with sound (I'd love to try acting out unit soundsets; even better, I want to try to create sound effects or music), iscript, and games and theory.

well, you can send me ur infested zealot impression to maciekcze@hotmail.com. u know, the only way for me to edit the sounds of the protoss is changing the speed, adding echo and so on. the effect is cool but it's not too complicated. unfortunately i dnt have a clue how to make the zergs sound a bit machanical and the terrans a bit more protoss. and some music would be highly appreciated. so...i cnt wait to hear ur work xDD

None.

Oct 5 2008, 2:52 pm Sand Wraith Post #9

she/her

Whoops; forgot about this thread.

Sure, I'll send the impression.

Note: I've never actually composed anything very fitting for StarCraft, I've only made one sound effect ever, and I only did some soundset converting for Terrans in a really cheesy manner.

Cheers, though!

Oct 6 2008, 6:12 pm mxmagic Post #10

Whoops; forgot about this thread.

Sure, I'll send the impression.

Note: I've never actually composed anything very fitting for StarCraft, I've only made one sound effect ever, and I only did some soundset converting for Terrans in a really cheesy manner.

Cheers, though!

hell, make it longer! i dnt even know wat ur sayin. but it feels kind of cool.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 10:36 pm Sand Wraith Post #11

she/her

It's alright if you didn't completey understand what I was saying. I couldn't understand what the Zerg OR Protoss were saying some of the time either. Most of the time, actually.

Oct 7 2008, 7:36 am mxmagic Post #12

i sent you a changed sound for protoss zealot.

None.

Oct 8 2008, 12:06 pm mxmagic Post #13

It's alright if you didn't completey understand what I was saying. I couldn't understand what the Zerg OR Protoss were saying some of the time either. Most of the time, actually.

yea, just a bit more echo and dats it. i can do it myself if u want. and another thing. are you able to make impressions for all protoss, terran and zerg units?

None.

Oct 15 2008, 2:56 am Sand Wraith Post #14

she/her

Did you get the last one I sent to you?

Oct 15 2008, 12:33 pm mxmagic Post #15

the 'my live for the queen''? i did.

None.

Oct 15 2008, 1:40 pm Corbo Post #16

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Um... guys. Use the PM function to communicate between each other.

fuck you all

Oct 16 2008, 3:15 pm mxmagic Post #17

Quote from Corbo
i would but he says he doesnt like that form...

None.

Oct 16 2008, 9:30 pm SubFocus Post #18

Quote from mxmagic
Quote from Corbo
i would but he says he doesnt like that form...

Well the forum staff and other members don't like you guys having a private conversation in a thread like this
Please find another way to exchange communication.

None.

Oct 16 2008, 10:21 pm Symmetry Post #19

Dungeon Master

Not only does this not really belong here, but it's generating useless posts. Find another method to communicate amongst your team, and post a new thread when your mod has made enough progress.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Options
  Back to forum