Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ideas for Mafia roles
Ideas for Mafia roles
Sep 23 2008, 12:29 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >

Sep 23 2008, 1:32 am Lingie Post #21

Hey, I have another idea for a fucktwist to Mafia.

What if we play a game.. With two opposing Mafia teams, and the Townies trying to fend them off?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 23 2008, 1:34 am Greo Post #22

Quote from name:Darkling

What if we play a game.. With two opposing Mafia teams, and the Townies trying to fend them off?
Already been done.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:35 am Symmetry Post #23

Dungeon Master

Theoretical Physicist: Over the first three days, constructs a time machine. After this three day period, can reverse time ONE FULL 24 HOUR PERIOD (1 day, 1 night). All murders, hits, special role effects, etc are reversed (with the exception of the time machine itself). This ability may be used only once in the game.

Ftw.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 23 2008, 1:35 am Echo Post #24

Pirate - This role has ability to talk like a pirate.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:41 am MadZombie Post #25

NO thx @ speed mode >:l

btw what would the secret service gain from killing the mayor? he loses his killing ability in the process :( i guess if u hate devilesk then kewl.

wasn't that dead clam taken from the wiki? Which was meant for when played with actual people in front of you? w/e :O!

I have a decent idea for a role but im need to think of a name and need to tweak some details. will post as soon as mind clears.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:45 am Greo Post #26

In case the Mayor is using the Secret Service as though he were Mafia ;p

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:46 am MadZombie Post #27

Wait so people with the secret service role lose their freedom of will? gtfo? hmm...

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:48 am Lingie Post #28

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:Darkling

Already been done.

Sorry, I missed that.

Quote from MadZombie
NO thx @ speed mode >:l

Why not? It could be a fun way to pass the time while we wait for the next day.

Sep 23 2008, 1:50 am Hug A Zergling Post #29

Puppeteer - Can choose one player and can aim there power at another player (including there selves) Of coarse, they do not know who is what role, so it's risky of who the aim the power at.

Then theres my Tennis Player idea somewheres....

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:50 am Biophysicist Post #30

High Templar: Can cast Hallucination on anyone. All effects, both positive and negative, target the Hallucination instead of their intended target. No one knows about the Hallucination, even the target. (Basically, nothing can effect someone targeted by this, but the clues and such are written as if they did. The exception is if the target is killed, by Mafia, Boondock, or lynching, the effect is removed.) Hallucination lasts for one day. (All effects are blocked, even the Savior's ability or effects re-directed by a Director.)

Infested Terran: Can kill himself to kill two other people.

Traitor: A mafia who, instead of the usual mafia killing ability, selects one special role and has it's abilities. (The role choice is limited to Doctor, Shapeshifter, Director, and probably a few others. My Templar, Infested Terran, Hacker, and Judicator ideas would work here.)

Hacker: Can hax clues and change a few words. He can only change up to 10 (or whatever number Moose picks) words, and can only hax one clue.

Judicator: Can create a "stasis field" that effectivly removes one person from the game for one day. They may not do anything, and are immune to all abilities, lynching, killing, etc. This includes positive effects. If a person targeted by Hallucination is targeted by Stasis Field, the Hallucination effect is removed instead and comes back the next day.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:54 am Hug A Zergling Post #31

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Hacker: Can hax clues and change a few words. He can only change up to 10 (or whatever number Moose picks) words, and can only hax one clue.
This ones cool. Don't think we'd be able to go through with it, but it's cool.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:56 am Biophysicist Post #32

Why not? Why couldn't we go through with it?

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:57 am Lingie Post #33

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Why not? Why couldn't we go through with it?

Somethings can be considered unbalanced.

Sep 23 2008, 1:58 am Biophysicist Post #34

Which is why he is limited to a few words, and only one use.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 1:59 am Echo Post #35

Rapist - This role can rape any players. Through the process of raping, you can get the identity of the victim and decide to share it with townies or not. If townies lynch rapist, all townies gets a bonus of 100 minerals. The raped victim is unable to use their voting rights or their special due to their emotional ouchies.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 2:00 am Biophysicist Post #36

That would be wierd...

None.

Sep 23 2008, 2:02 am Lingie Post #37

Tamperer -- A Mafia who is more cunning then the others, who decides to leave a false clue at one of the night's crime scenes to attempt to backtrack the town. The person however must leave a good clue, and if the clue isn't exactly tricky, the God of the game can alter it to fit it in. The role requires a night to cooldown, so it can only be used once every two nights. This role cannot be used on the first night.

Sep 23 2008, 2:04 am Biophysicist Post #38

You know, if Moose likes that idea and my Hacker idea... *mass confusion results as people hax fake clues*

None.

Sep 23 2008, 2:04 am Hug A Zergling Post #39

Psychic - Last PM sent to Moose about Mafia gets forwarded to that player.

None.

Sep 23 2008, 2:05 am Lingie Post #40

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Psychic - Last PM sent to Moose about Mafia gets forwarded to that player.

Lol that role would be hilarious to have. Who knows what other people send to Moose.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >
  Back to forum