triggers
Sep 14 2007, 3:19 am
By: : )  

Sep 14 2007, 3:19 am : ) Post #1

:flamer: i need help getting my triggers to work!!!!

None.

Sep 14 2007, 3:25 am : ) Post #2

i guess i should say what i need help with....
im trying to make it so that if you kill five units you will spawn a unit of your own, but i have never made a map before so i really have no idea what im doing

None.

Sep 14 2007, 3:42 am Falkoner Post #3

Here's your choices:

Players share kills:
You use the deaths condition, so once the player that they are all killing has suffered at least 5 deaths, set deaths to subtract 5, and create a unit for each one.

Each player has their own kills, there is only 1 unit being killed, or there is no splash:
With Hyper Triggers, you use the Kill Score condition, and when they get at least 1 kill score, set the kill score to 0, and add a number to a variable, I would recommend using a Death Counts for your variable, once that death reaches 0, subtract 5 of that death, and create the unit.

You have a lot of time on your hands, or they won't kill tons of units:
You use the kills condition, when they kill exactly 5 units, create 1 unit, don't preserve trigger, and then remake the trigger with 10 instead of 5, and so on.

Please tell if there are hypertriggers, splash, the players share or do not share kills, and what units are getting killed, and I can help you more.

None.

Options
  Back to forum