Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: SEN Arena
SEN Arena
Sep 17 2008, 5:21 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >

Sep 22 2008, 1:40 am Hug A Zergling Post #101

Yeah, u've been here awhile. I hated you when I first came here because you told me to "just fucking google it" ^^

Anyways, the point it Pie, that unless you contribute more to this site then the people who have been here forever and STILL didn't make the game, then I don't think you should be making up spells for yourself just yet.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:40 am Hug A Zergling Post #102

whoops. my bad. delete this plz.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 2:29 am Centreri Post #103

Relatively ancient and inactive

I've been here for longer then Nerdy. ECHO, GIMME A SPOT. Pl0x?

None.

Sep 22 2008, 2:38 am ClansAreForGays Post #104

I word concur with you centreri, but you did not really join us when we moved to maplantis.

Sep 22 2008, 2:44 am Ultraviolet Post #105

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Yeah, u've been here awhile. I hated you when I first came here because you told me to "just fucking google it" ^^

Anyways, the point it Pie, that unless you contribute more to this site then the people who have been here forever and STILL didn't make the game, then I don't think you should be making up spells for yourself just yet.

Well.. it was valid advice ;). I'm kind of harsh.

Quote from Centreri
I've been here for longer then Nerdy. ECHO, GIMME A SPOT. Pl0x?

You're not so active as me. Besides Echo is my hubby.

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I word concur with you centreri, but you did not really join us when we moved to maplantis.

I wasn't a part of Maplantis either. Neither was Echo, as a matter of fact.

Sep 22 2008, 2:45 am Echo Post #106

I'll put you in when I can. Just wait until I'm halfway done with the map.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 2:46 am HailFire Post #107

I was a member of Maplantis for, like, a month or two before it merged with SEN. :bleh:

None.

Sep 22 2008, 2:56 am Echo Post #108

I'm not trying to promote elitism. Only a tribute, brah!

None.

Sep 22 2008, 3:04 am Centreri Post #109

Relatively ancient and inactive

Echo's my Phantom buddy. Or, was, for a long while. And there's a 50 post difference, dammit!

Moreso then most who stayed on SEN rather then move to Maplantis. I was the most Maplantean SENner of that era. :P
I'll put you in when I can. Just wait until I'm halfway done with the map
Yay me. Are you sure you can do all of that by yourself? That's a lot of abilities.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 3:09 am Ultraviolet Post #110

Quote from Centreri
Echo's my Phantom buddy. Or, was, for a long while. And there's a 50 post difference, dammit!

Yeah, and over 2300 shouts. :P

Sep 22 2008, 3:16 am HailFire Post #111

Quote from Echo
I'm not trying to promote elitism. Only a tribute, brah!

I know, but since they were bragging at each other about it, I thought I might as well put in my two cents. :P

Oh, also: :ego:

None.

Sep 26 2008, 11:29 pm Generalpie Post #112

Staredit Puckwork

I just made up spells for myself because i was bored...:bored: still am...

btw i have some new concepts:

• Tag Team Options

A) Mana share: theres double the max mana but 2 people share it! if someone uses a spell than mana is decreased from both contestants!
    B) Death share: an addition to mana share,but with lives.double the lives and if 1 person dies, the partner dies with him!(when both people die they only use up 1 or 2 lives)
    C) Spell combination: when partners are next to eachother AND perform a certain spell combination, a special spell is released in the place of the seperate spells!

• Free For All Options

A) Crossfire moves: if a person is in the crossfire of 2 different moves and certain moves, than a special explosion happens in where the victom is at!(goes with tag team also!)
    B) Special events: special random event happen in random locations(both good and bad) and makes a mess out of the game!(best not to include with tag team)
    C) [coming soon]

• Items, Powerups, and Traps

A) Items:
    1. crystalize: when touched, stores an item in an inventory to be used. When used, stasises everyone near you!(not user)
    2. slowdown: stores an item into your inventory, when used slows down players near you!
    3. visual spam: creates annoying explosions around you, making sure players cant see you
    4. stop time: when used , stasises every other player!
    5. Power Crystalize: when used, players near you, are surrounded by crystals, stops them in their tracks and allows you to attack them.
    6. Power Visual Spam: when used, creates a spam of explosions covering the whole screen(not battle field) in explosions and spams text.
    7. Mana orb: when used, adds a certain amount of mana to your mana

A) Power Ups:
    powerups are basically items that are instantly used when touched. but there are some powerups not in the items list.
    1. Mystory box: when touched, does 1-3 random effects(both good and bad) to you!
    EX: if hug a zerglng touches mysterybox, he gets slowed down and invincible.
    2. invincibility: Makes you invincible for s short period of time!(DUH!!!)
    3. Darkness: makes arena go dark,but you are still shared vision with contestants.
    4. Blindness: looks like a darkness powerup but it blinds you!(stacking vision)
    5. Damage: slightly damages you!
    6. Heavy Damagee: heavily damages you!
    7. Restore: heals some health and mana!

B) Traps: Traps are triggered when someone steps on a random location!
1. Stasis: stasises the victim
2. Springboard: spawns a guntrap under person and teleports him to a random area in the arena
3. Shower of death: brings in clouds of black colored scouts starting in the middle and goes out to the middle of the arena then moves to middle.(repeats for 30 secs)(they inflict damage to all players)
4. Disable: disables victim
5. Spam: spams victim
6. Blackhole: orders eveyone to the middle of the arena(using order units to trigger)
7. Surround: surrounds the person triggering this trap with 8 random other traps(person recieves text of when this is triggered)
8. Drag: creates an observer and you are dragged around by the junkyard dog observer for 20 secs!
9. Lurker: a progressing trap that gets worse each time it is triggered!
1st time 1 lurker spawns on your location.2nd 2 lurkers and so on...
10. Mana Drain: drains mana steadily
11. Mana Freeze: freezes mana for a set amount of time

Any Feedback?

Post has been edited 7 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2008, 1:36 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:13 am midget_man_66 Post #113

I nominate Rockz. hes pretty interactive with the SEN community. He has 2.6 posts per day, alot of them are in the Serious Discussion area and they are usually well thought out. idk, i usually enjoy reading what he has to say. >.>

None.

Sep 27 2008, 1:23 pm Generalpie Post #114

Staredit Puckwork

i got some spells for dicipleof adun:

Lock Thread: Stasises people around him

Visit forums every once in a while: withdraws diciple and takes him to another place in the arena.

Pwn Sax Sax: says Uber pwnage messages to everyone; enemies die from being pwned all the time and leave!!!

And i know diciple knows what im talking about!!!

None.

Sep 27 2008, 5:18 pm Vi3t-X Post #115

The strange ideas, or the somewhat freaky outcomes...

None.

Sep 28 2008, 1:49 pm Generalpie Post #116

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from HailFire
I was a member of Maplantis for, like, a month or two before it merged with SEN. :bleh:
i was at STCF and TL for about 6 or 7 months before i came here!

None.

Sep 29 2008, 12:08 am Vi3t-X Post #117

Quote from Vi3t-X
Vi3t-X, the deadly Floor Hatch.
Spell 1: Eat - I eat you with my opening and closing so it looks like I'm sucking you in.
Spell 2: Sleep - Lights off.
Spell 3: Gtfo - Seriously.

That would be hillarious though. I wanna be a floor hatch :(

None.

Sep 29 2008, 8:26 pm Generalpie Post #118

Staredit Puckwork

Im going to make a mini-arena that has STCF people and ill also incorprate a few people here who didnt make the cut.Diciple is going to be in it for sure because hes been a mod at STCF for a long time.just note that there will probably only be like 10 characters!

so i guess ill have you as a floor hatch! but its just there to slow down the other players!

Characters so far:
  • Sax Sax
    Passive:Post uncensored pictures: posts and spamms text so much, the enemies near are damaged! * kids should not play with him. i am not responsible for perversion.
    Attack 1: Pownage: joins the pownage competition and wins! enemies are damaged and sax sax is healed
    Attack 2: Burn! burns other people by surrounding them with firebats
    Ultimate: Double Identity: makes all air units and attacks vulnerable! creates 150 scourges aorund the edges and brings them to him! scourges die slowly, 1 by 1 untill they are all dead. Sax Sax dies and Jesushaslanded is created!
  • Poison_us
    Passive:Help other people out: helps other people out! makes everyone near him and him invincible for a while. when they are done, they give half of their hp to him.
  • Silented1
  • Generalpie
  • Hipocrite.
  • DicipleOfAdun
More comming soon! Ill post them as they are created.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2008, 8:50 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 11:21 pm Symmetry Post #119

Dungeon Master

Make your own thread, please?

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 30 2008, 11:12 pm Generalpie Post #120

Staredit Puckwork

the moment i get my patch and get a screenshot!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum