Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: SEN Arena
SEN Arena
Sep 17 2008, 5:21 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >

Sep 21 2008, 5:33 pm ClansAreForGays Post #81

Why do modders think their entitled to a spot in a UMS? Make a SEN Arena mod.

Sep 21 2008, 5:41 pm Centreri Post #82

Relatively ancient and inactive

A small quick arena map dedicated to SEN among members.
I don't really even see anything about UMS mappers there. I think this is more about SEN, the website.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 5:47 pm Ultraviolet Post #83

Modders and mappers aren't completely separate or anything. A lot of people do both. Like me, but I have a strong preference towards mapping.

Sep 21 2008, 6:07 pm Echo Post #84

I'll add people if I have enough room left. But if there are some spells that looks alike, can't blame me. Or if there are some crappy looking spells, don't blame me too!

None.

Sep 21 2008, 7:14 pm Hug A Zergling Post #85

Are you going to list peoples spells? I'd like to see what you have so far.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 7:56 pm Madroc Post #86

Just post the spells before you implement them and then we can try and help make them more unique.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 9:59 pm Echo Post #87

MiniMoose2707 - Alexei Stukov
Spell 1 : Deduct Minerals - Takes 100 minerals from opponents around radius
Spell 2 : Suspend - Move 1 unit around Moose to another area where it is damaged for a certain time
Spell 3 : Ban Everyone! - Enables traps in arena and inflicts heavy damage

Isolated_Purity -
Spell 1 : Inactivity - Disables movement for self and others in certain radius
Spell 2 : Delete Member - Kills off 1 person around
Spell 3 Forget to Pay for Website - Turn off vision for everyone except self

Yoshi -
Spell 1 : OMFG IT FOLDS! - Creates 2 siege tank
Spell 2 : Tau - Transforms into Tau
Spell 3 : Maplantis - Move all units from SEN Arena to a small location called Maplantis and gives the current player x amount of score (Pre-requiste : Spell 2 - Tau)

DTBK -
Spell 1 : Sepuku - Kills self
Spell 2 : Enter DarkTerran_BattleKruser - Creates Battlecruiser which inflicts heavy damage and has a armor but low HP
Spell 3 : Duplicate - Creates 1 other DTBK

Syphon -
Spell 1 : Recharge : Set's energy to 100%
Spell 2 : Life leech : Makes surrounding unit's HP to 1% and heals self to 100%
Spell 3 : Syphon : Moves all players to Syphon and all foes are given to p12, p12 units are then killed by Syphon, who recieves score points

Farty -
Spell 1 : Irridate - Creates Sci Vessel for 5 seconds to Irridate enemy or Matrix Self
Spell 2 : Fartsplosion - Creates a small explosion where units in area gets damaged
Spell 3 : Mega Fartsplosion - Creates a bigger explosion which is more deadly and inflicts more damage

Voyager -
Spell 1 : Repair - Heals self (Observer)
Spell 2 : Ninja Egg - Spawns a egg which continously spawns Ninja Eggs & also makes Carrier invincible
Spell 3 : Transform - Turns into Carrier

Doodan -
Spell 1 : Jackson - Summons Jackson
Spell 2 : Feed Jackson - Makes Jackson stronger
Spell 3 : Grown up Jackson - Jackson kills his father and becomes own player and is much stronger

That is what I have so far from what I made from my own. I like that suggestion for Tuxedo_Templar's but I have to fix the one for MA to fit into game play. The Doodan one is semi-not serious.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 10:40 pm Doodan Post #88

Quote from Echo
Haha. WC3!? TRAITOR! Is there anything you can input as your spells?

Well, if the new SC2 editor is gonna have a lot in common with WC3's, I might as well learn some things about it, right?

As for my WC3 character: My model was Illidan. I was amphibious. My spells were "Summon Jackson", "Down With the Sickness" (we like to listen to Disturbed - the spell gives the party a boost in attack damage. It made the "AWAH-AH-AH-AH" sound from the song), "Ban Hammer" (They know I'm a mod on some forums - my character threw a hammer that dealt damage and a brief stun), and "Pissed", which was Illidan's transformation with a different name. I've been known to have a really bad temper... I keep it under control online, though. ;p

You're gonna make Jackson kill me?

You should make Syphon's spells Deerwhale related, or make him change his appearance (like the many photoshops of him).

None.

Sep 21 2008, 10:42 pm Echo Post #89

Because sons always end up backstabbing their fathers. It's the circle of lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

None.

Sep 21 2008, 11:07 pm dumbducky Post #90

Quote from Doodan
[quote=name:Echo]You should make Syphon's spells Deerwhale related, or make him change his appearance (like the many photoshops of him).
Super Sayan Syphon!

I want one of my spells to be stupidify, forcing all players to switch with each other and move in a random direction, and also laziness, forcing everyone to freeze instantly. I dunno about a third spell.

tits

Sep 22 2008, 12:49 am Generalpie Post #91

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Oyen
Quote from Generalpie
im too new to be a character, so id rather be a spell.

Oh if you want to you can name the vespene orb "self-destruct" or "Generalpie's Face"

Hmm...That's not a bad idea. Any SEN members who can't be characters in this map can instead be the names of spells for the heroes! Everybody's happy!
You Really thing that's a good idea? i may have more good ones.
Try this one... as a periodic surge of power, have a barraks that allows you to build marines, but it takes like 5 minuites to build(time can be ajusted to accomidate the ballance of the game).Then give the recievning player like max mana(mana can be ajusted also).
Not sure about this one: have a spell that "mana locks" the other player for a certain amount of time.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 12:58 am Centreri Post #92

Relatively ancient and inactive

Echo - I WANT IN. MAYBE AS HERO ARCHON.

Winboat - For five seconds (or more/less, depending on balance), slows down but gives invincibility.
Charisma (Or something else :P) - Teleports all enemies within a decent-sized area to my unit, and gives me one-second invincibility.
Ultimate: Evillity - Creates a scourge, and after four seconds or upon contact with an enemy unit it explodes and teleports me to where it exploded. Or something like that :P. Seems a bit weak for an ultimate. Maybe a heal effect?

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:08 am Hug A Zergling Post #93

Quote from Doodan
You should make Syphon's spells Deerwhale related, or make him change his appearance (like the many photoshops of him).

MY idea!

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:09 am Generalpie Post #94

Staredit Puckwork

if i was a character (although i doubt it) this is what my attacka would be:

Lemomonmarang Pie: fires exploding archons in a boomarange tragectory fashion and comes back.(damages multiple enemies!)

Cherry Pie: Generates two dark archons that have red archon explosions around them in a circle fashion(damages enemies in the explosions) then after a set amount of time they explode inflicting a large area of red goo!(plague makes a good effect)

Blueberry Pie: creates blue archon explosions around the character in a spiral fashion going outward! If your hit, then the character is given to a rescuable computer unallied by Generalpie(rescuable computer cant attack back!) for a set amount of time!

this is what i would like if i was eligable.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:12 am Hug A Zergling Post #95

Pie...You just joined!

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:16 am Generalpie Post #96

Staredit Puckwork

Joined what? :dontgetit:

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:26 am ClansAreForGays Post #97

LOL

Sep 22 2008, 1:30 am Ultraviolet Post #98

Quote from Generalpie

This website ;o You've been here 15 days. A lot of us have been here.. 4 years.

Sep 22 2008, 1:33 am Hug A Zergling Post #99

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Generalpie

I havn't been here for 4 years, but Ive been here "for" years.

I don't think your going to make SEN Arena for awhile.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 1:35 am Ultraviolet Post #100

Quote from name:
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Generalpie

I havn't been here for 4 years, but Ive been here "for" years.

I don't think your going to make SEN Arena for awhile.

I've been around since June '04 ;o

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 78 >
  Back to forum