Ground Zero
Sep 14 2007, 12:23 am
By: adam2new  

Sep 14 2007, 12:23 am adam2new Post #1

I have been quite happy with making maps where the only units are Protoss ground units and buildings, but I don't know how to make a AI script, nor do I believe I can make it good enough for this. The best tactic for this kind of map, I think would be Dark Templars (cloak) for offense and Photon Cannons (detector) for defense and Reavers (Long range) for destroying the Photon Cannons (offense, mostly).

I can make some maps, but I don't think they will rule the world (so to speak), nor can I make any kind of StarCraft AI.

What a crazy world.

None.

Sep 14 2007, 3:46 am Falkoner Post #2

You don't make the AI unless you are modding, you select it from a list in the triggers.

None.

Sep 16 2007, 11:53 am who Post #3

you can use a lot of locations and random switches to make them attack... and stuff... but you can't really make them build dts or photons, unless you preplace them or spawn them.

None.

Options
  Back to forum