Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: 80% Democrat
80% Democrat
Aug 31 2008, 8:12 pm
By: 49281358723941702706
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Aug 31 2008, 11:34 pm Centreri Post #61

Relatively ancient and inactive

While I agree it's hilarious, and probably a sign of something, remember that 90-110 IQ is average, not retarded / hyperintelligent.
That 98 is the country average is sad in itself. It's not retarded simply because retarded is a relative word - idiotic isn't and can be applied freely :P. The sadder thing is that US 98 average IQ is one of the top ones, mostly behind countries within the EU.

Anyway, it really does show that Democrats are smarter. Wewt.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 11:38 pm BiOAtK Post #62

By a few IQ points, which isn't much, but still, I guess it's true :D
Meh IQ of 146 liek owns.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 12:45 am 49281358723941702706 Post #63

Saying most SENners are democrats because they are smarter and know that Obama is right isn't a legitimate argument...

None.

Sep 1 2008, 12:51 am ClansAreForGays Post #64

And yours is?

Sep 1 2008, 1:46 am Centreri Post #65

Relatively ancient and inactive

Saying most SENners are democrats because they are smarter and know that Obama is right isn't a legitimate argument...
Yes it is. Now, the debate turns towhich candidate is better, because to prove our hypothesis wrong you have to portray McCain as the better candidate. Good luck with that.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 2:11 am Vi3t-X Post #66

Yay for people thinking IQ actually means you're smart. Tests mean nothing, as long as you can do something in real life, no one gives a shit.

MA, it costs $200 to live in a nice appartment in Canada. :bleh:

None.

Sep 1 2008, 2:53 am Kaias Post #67

Quote from Centreri
[quote]Anyway, it really does show that Democrats are smarter. Wewt.
That chart doesn't prove anything. I know you'd like it to since it makes you feel smarter, but the fact is that there are so many other factors involved you can't even base anything off of it. On another note the fact that it misspells Missouri really discredits it in my eyes.

Realize that this was his second term and many Republicans were not happy with Bush at all. Particularly ones influenced by their liberal heavy populace in states like NY. This doesn't mean anything as far as whether they think or align themselves conservative or liberally. The fact is that most republicans aren't happy with how Bush has done things either. To place all republicans with Bush and all democrats with Kerry is idiotic and to take the average IQ as an accurate meter for intelligence and apply to that generalization is even more idiotic. This is especially true since the difference in average IQ is not significant at all (I imagine just a couple minutes difference on the test). The list goes on and on.

Seriously guys, we know better than to so readily take something so ultimately meaningless as sheer evidence.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 3:03 am hdogg86 Post #68

Quote from Gamma
Seriously guys, he didn't say all Democrats are homos and he didn't say anything about all 80% of you being homosexuals.
Agreed

Thank you Doodan, you made some good points. There are very few blacks who play on b.net in my oppinnion.

I was wondering why SEN is so liberal? It would be interesting to know why.

because black people dont need computers and other civilized technologies in your oppinnion... dont really know why i bothered to lend you my text... but it doesnt happen often so listen up. you most probably live an illusion, you parents are human beings, and can and will be wrong on many situations, same goes for your pastor and bill o'reilly or "insert fox news anchor here". i don't care that i just generalized you to the max, because i could probably flip a coin and figure out how many black jokes you tell a day. and i don't care that if you skip past this text because i insulted you, because if you did, you are too stubborn to be influenced in any way by my text anyhow.

but maybe, just maybe, if you are still reading... understand that people learn and place the most value on facts/assumptions told to them by their enviroment, and the conservative/good ol boy enviroment places more value on elders who live in the past and a return to the nostalgic good ol days that never happened (for minorities anyways), and liberals/ "or homosexuals, as you tried to slip that little insult by you 'insert degrading insult here' " place value with general consensus, and science.

in other words, your enclosed enviroment may tell you that all blacks are poor, all democrats are homosexuals, or that the world is flat (1400s i believe) while the scientific community will tell you otherwise. and you sir, are lazy and not responsible enough to vote if you do not step outside your boundaries to find the truth. if you are xenophobic i would propose a life of celibacy for you to prevent the spread of your kind.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 3:23 am Kaias Post #69

Quote from hdogg86
Quote from Gamma
Seriously guys, he didn't say all Democrats are homos and he didn't say anything about all 80% of you being homosexuals.
Agreed

Thank you Doodan, you made some good points. There are very few blacks who play on b.net in my oppinnion.

I was wondering why SEN is so liberal? It would be interesting to know why.

because black people dont need computers and other civilized technologies in your oppinnion... dont really know why i bothered to lend you my text... but it doesnt happen often so listen up. you most probably live an illusion, you parents are human beings, and can and will be wrong on many situations, same goes for your pastor and bill o'reilly or "insert fox news anchor here". i don't care that i just generalized you to the max, because i could probably flip a coin and figure out how many black jokes you tell a day. and i don't care that if you skip past this text because i insulted you, because if you did, you are too stubborn to be influenced in any way by my text anyhow.

but maybe, just maybe, if you are still reading... understand that people learn and place the most value on facts/assumptions told to them by their enviroment, and the conservative/good ol boy enviroment places more value on elders who live in the past and a return to the nostalgic good ol days that never happened (for minorities anyways), and liberals/ "or homosexuals, as you tried to slip that little insult by you 'insert degrading insult here' " place value with general consensus, and science.

in other words, your enclosed enviroment may tell you that all blacks are poor, all democrats are homosexuals, or that the world is flat (1400s i believe) while the scientific community will tell you otherwise. and you sir, are lazy and not responsible enough to vote if you do not step outside your boundaries to find the truth. if you are xenophobic i would propose a life of celibacy for you to prevent the spread of your kind.
You generalize with generalizations, how brilliant.

If that's how you guys generalize conservatives then you are grossly misinformed.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 4:04 am hdogg86 Post #70

im sorry, i seemed to have missed your point and supporting arguement. if i seem exceedingly angry, its because i had to deal with conservatives in the heart of georgia for 6 years, and i either attack ignorance full on, or leave it be completely to save a few breaths for myself when i need last words. the point being, as a generalized group, you don't learn (make new discoveries), you don't listen, you are stubborn, xenophobic, and tend to do stuff like
Quote from Kaias
You generalize with generalizations, how brilliant. If that's how you guys generalize conservatives then you are grossly misinformed.
say "you're wrong" and feel you have no need to prove it, because your sister, mother, cousin, "insert generalized kinfolk here" agrees with you, and so does fox news on occasion. so please, humor me with how you are not ANY of the things i said above, hell, i bet you are MOST of them. and

for the record (if you can remember being the red text in this conversation, you fit into my generalizations) my generalizations are on saying "hey clinton did stuff for the country" and getting replies like "clinton was a horrible president" and replying with "how so? because he got a little head" and receiving the reply "blah blah bible blah let osama bin laden go blah blah reagan anyways" then i counter with "so back then, when your parents were calling for clinton's impeachment, had they even heard of osama bin laden?" and receiving "well still the bible says (or someone with morals), and reagan was responsible for" to which i counter "so you base everything on the bible (or morals), have you ever gotten head, or better yet, did your dad ever get head before he was married?" and then before they can say reagan again i say "reagan sold crack to black people, and invented reaganomics, which are responsible for the defecit we have today, and clinton had a SURPLUS which is historic. i can't predict the future on whether or not we will have another surplus, but the look on your face says you are out of answers and full of it."

why do you fit into my generalizations? because hetero conservatives and liberals would object to being called homo, yet conservatives tend to associate liberals with homos, when there are just as many if not more homosexual conservatives. thus proving them homophobic, and partly xenophobic("if it ain't broke don't fix it" syndrome)

im generalizing quite a bit also because i want to skip the foreplay, and get straight to the point of why you are wrong, by having you rebute all my said points, telling you why you argued with all my said points and possibly what influencial member of your enviroment led you to do so, and providing you with proof that you are wrong. and also because i might not feel generous enough to bother trying to change your perspective for the benefit of mankind later on, in that way i myself am lazy. however, i may fail completely by scaring away your e-ego/persona

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2008, 4:14 am by hdogg86.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:12 am Kaias Post #71

You don't know anything about why or what I believe. I went out to find answers for myself long ago before understanding what a liberal or conservative entails. In this way I tried my best to not be biased in whether I think something is right or wrong and went down the issues of today. I found afterwards what I believe is considered to be conservative. My parents never talked about politics so as to let us form our own opinions. You think that someone being conservative roots solely by the drilling of some influence. If anything there as been more liberal influence in my life from teachers and peers than otherwise. I don't rely on the Bible to teach me my views and I'm not some ignorant hill billy. I've made my own philosophies, convictions and reasons for believing what I do and in the views I maintain.

Where I live near every other kid at my school is a democrat and almost solely for the reason that it is more popular to be liberal. They believe things because their friends tell them the same rhetoric their parents tell them. The few conservatives I know at school are the only ones I know to be thinking men and women, who try to form opinions and views for themselves by themselves; the few truly above average people. People who don't just bandwagon on to the liberal bus because everyone else has and people who don't not bandwagon just to be in opposition to what's popular.

You see your hatred stems in the very way my own annoyance does but in complete different scenarios.

I've been willing to give the benefit of the doubt as to the intelligence of most liberals. However, the more I endure the more cynical I become in this regard.

The fact of the matter is that there has been a massive liberal movement and people like me are few and far between unfortunately (although I'm sure you disagree as to how fortunate this is or isn't).

Sorry if it is a bit incoherent but It is unhealthily late and I'm not going over anything I've written. Plus this might not specifically respond to what you're saying because your post annoyingly incoherent to me. And nows the part where the overwhelming liberal majority here dissects my post. Ugh I'm tired.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:16 am WoAHorde Post #72

Where I live near every other kid at my school is a democrat and almost solely for the reason that it is more popular to be liberal. They believe things because their friends tell them the same rhetoric their parents tell them. The few conservatives I know at school are the only ones I know to be thinking men and women, who try to form opinions and views for themselves by themselves; the few truly above average people. People who don't just bandwagon on to the liberal bus because everyone else has and people who don't not bandwagon just to be in opposition to what's popular

Intriguing. I came from a very Conservative neighbourhood, and most kids were Conservative and only formed their side of the debates from what they heard from FOX, their parents, or their friends. The Liberals were(and still are), the highly intelligent faction of the neighbourhood that is constantly ridiculed for actually taking research into their ideology and stances.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:21 am Kaias Post #73

Quote from WoAHorde
Where I live near every other kid at my school is a democrat and almost solely for the reason that it is more popular to be liberal. They believe things because their friends tell them the same rhetoric their parents tell them. The few conservatives I know at school are the only ones I know to be thinking men and women, who try to form opinions and views for themselves by themselves; the few truly above average people. People who don't just bandwagon on to the liberal bus because everyone else has and people who don't not bandwagon just to be in opposition to what's popular

Intriguing. I came from a very Conservative neighbourhood, and most kids were Conservative and only formed their side of the debates from what they heard from FOX, their parents, or their friends. The Liberals were(and still are), the highly intelligent faction of the neighbourhood that is constantly ridiculed for actually taking research into their ideology and stances.
To each his different circumstance. The fact of the matter is that we have every type of people in either end of the spectrum and in generalizing we make ourselves hypocrites within the faction we align ourselves.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:55 pm FatalException Post #74

Quote from Centreri
While I agree it's hilarious, and probably a sign of something, remember that 90-110 IQ is average, not retarded / hyperintelligent.
That 98 is the country average is sad in itself. It's not retarded simply because retarded is a relative word - idiotic isn't and can be applied freely :P. The sadder thing is that US 98 average IQ is one of the top ones, mostly behind countries within the EU.

Anyway, it really does show that Democrats are smarter. Wewt.
The average IQ cannot be higher or lower than 100, because IQ is a relative scale, where 100 is the middle (as in, brain works at 100% of the average level). Also, IQ doesn't mean anything anymore.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 9:31 pm dumbducky Post #75

To say that I'm a conservative because I live in my closed environment of Fox news, church, and my parents is wrong. I don't go to church, save for the Easter and Christmas Masses. I don't watch Fox News because I don't really like any of the hosts. O'Reilly's full of himself, Greta Van Sustern only talks about crime investigations, and Hannity is alright. I get most of my news from the internet, which is mostly Digg. Digg is the most liberal website I've ever seen. Atleast 1/3 of the front page articles are political, and they are always pro-Obama and anti-McCain/Bush/Palin/whoever the hell is a Republican in the news. So how come I'm not a raging liberal?

tits

Sep 2 2008, 10:22 pm Demented Shaman Post #76

Quote from dumbducky
To say that I'm a conservative because I live in my closed environment of Fox news, church, and my parents is wrong. I don't go to church, save for the Easter and Christmas Masses. I don't watch Fox News because I don't really like any of the hosts. O'Reilly's full of himself, Greta Van Sustern only talks about crime investigations, and Hannity is alright. I get most of my news from the internet, which is mostly Digg. Digg is the most liberal website I've ever seen. Atleast 1/3 of the front page articles are political, and they are always pro-Obama and anti-McCain/Bush/Palin/whoever the hell is a Republican in the news. So how come I'm not a raging liberal?
Your parents.

I know you included them in your first sentence, but unlike everything else I didn't see you elaborate about them. :rolleyes:

Anyway why are we trying to tell other people why they are of a certain political idealogy. Shouldn't the person being tell us not the other way around? Instead of telling us all of the factors that make you conservative are wrong, just tell us what the factors are then.

So how come I'm not a raging liberal?
Why don't you tell us?

How do we even know you're a conservative? Exactly, we don't because you haven't told us anything.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 10:27 pm ClansAreForGays Post #77

Quote from dumbducky
Hannity is alright.

And also, I like your skewed view of digg. You know your attacking an objective user reviewed site which puts all ideas on equal footing. Do you think the site's owners pick what stories hit the front? It's the will of the people. If some stories float more than others, then those stories are usually more credible. If democrats were more despicable than republicans then it would be the other way around.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 2 2008, 10:34 pm by ClansAreForGays.

Sep 2 2008, 10:30 pm Demented Shaman Post #78

Quote from dumbducky
So how come I'm not a raging liberal?
My theory is that the liberal internet isn't strong enough to penetrate the brick wall that is your close minded head therefore not influencing you and changing your conservative ideas.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 10:59 pm SiN Post #79

Quote from Kaias
Quote from WoAHorde

To each his different circumstance. The fact of the matter is that we have every type of people in either end of the spectrum and in generalizing we make ourselves hypocrites within the faction we align ourselves.

And so we have met the dark magic of the internet.
The people who are generalizing here, are generalizing the people in their own environment. It must be understood that we are all hundreds of miles away from each other here. [/JoinRant]

None.

Sep 3 2008, 12:18 am Kaias Post #80

Quote from SiN
Quote from Kaias
Quote from WoAHorde

And so we have met the dark magic of the internet.
The people who are generalizing here, are generalizing the people in their own environment. It must be understood that we are all hundreds of miles away from each other here. [/JoinRant]
That's a nice quote that's all too often true.
One of the main differences, in fact, between my post and the one I responded to was this very thing. I generalized the liberals in my environment but I never applied it to anyone elsewhere, whereas he so ignorantly did.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum