Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: 80% Democrat
80% Democrat
Aug 31 2008, 8:12 pm
By: 49281358723941702706
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Aug 31 2008, 9:20 pm Brontobyte Post #21

Quote from name:50115530602226090
Quote from Centreri
Self centered and rich, or... yeah. Wanting to kick some international ass. DAT BE SUM DAM GUD ASS WHUPPIN'. Echo, you did think that No Child Left Behind was good legislature. Grossly uninformed at least.

The south has ALWAYS been conservative. The north has ALWAYS been liberal.
Sure. But that's not a reason. It's a fact. Could the reason be the IQ differences? It sure is a nice list. NY's close to top! And NJ is even higher!
reppin NJ rite hurrr.

NY FTW! 109 is damn close to 111...

Anyways back on topic. How do you sit there and think that homosexuality has anything to do with which party you go with?

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #22

Quote from Echo
But I am not from the south, I'm from the North and I am conservative.
People can live where they don't belong. ^^

Quote from Echo
That IQ shit is stupid too. That survery is saying that 80% of America is mentally challenged. Under 100 IQ? Total bull shit.
80% of America mentally challenged? Me not surprised at all.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:29 pm Centreri Post #23

Relatively ancient and inactive

80% of America mentally challenged? Me not surprised at all.
Sadly, me neither. Seeing the US's response to Georgia was enough. Hell, the president has a memory of shorter then... no, wait, Iraq's still going on. Three second memory, I guess? Like we thought a goldfish used to have.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:31 pm Rantent Post #24

We are mappers, mappers create, therefor are intelligent. (GOOD) Republicans retain status-quo, so do not create, therefor not intelligent. (BAD)

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:32 pm Centreri Post #25

We are mappers, mappers create, therefor are intelligent. (GOOD) Republicans retain status-quo, so do not create, therefor not intelligent. (BAD)
Incorrect. 'Republicans destroy, therfor not intelligent. (BAD)' is more like it.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:33 pm Brontobyte Post #26

lolwut? :bleh:

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:33 pm Kaias Post #27

Quote from ihjel
We are simply too smart to be republican

Holy, everyone's retarded.

Its not of any consequence but 90% of my AP classes are conservative.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:35 pm Brontobyte Post #28

G.W.B. did the right thing. He went with the majority of the people, IE the dummies.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:35 pm rockz Post #29

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Echo
That is such a stupid assumption to make. Sure, some parts of the north is liberal. Heck, The majority of New York City is liberal because of the minorities. But I am not from the south, I'm from the North and I am conservative.
Wow. I suppose the fact that every single election ever in the USA has supported that fact makes it a stupid assumption. Fine, the south has always been over 50% conservative, and the north has always been over 50% liberal.

Also, a lot more people live in the north than in the south, so the 80% mentally challenged shit I'm reading about is as stupid as our method of electing a president.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Aug 31 2008, 9:36 pm Demented Shaman Post #30

Quote from rockz
That is such a stupid assumption to make. Sure, some parts of the north is liberal. Heck, The majority of New York City is liberal because of the minorities. But I am not from the south, I'm from the North and I am conservative.
Wow. I suppose the fact that every single election ever in the USA has supported that fact makes it a stupid assumption. Fine, the south has always been over 50% conservative, and the north has always been over 50% liberal.
Hah, history? That means nothing!

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:37 pm Centreri Post #31

Bront, no cheatin'.

Kaias, DIS HEAR IZ AMERICAZ. Most of my classes seem to be liberal/pro-Obama. There was this one guy who was for Hillary (he's actually kick-ass at history and current events. I think he would've gotten a 6 on the history AP if it was possible. Waay better then me), but everyone else was for Obama. McCain was laughed at. This was in the locker room, not an AP class, though. We didn't really discuss this stuff in AP history...

G.W.B. did the right thing. He went with the majority of the people, IE the dummies.
Yep. Republican. You get what you give.

By the way, the New York Times is saying that the internet was invented in America. See? Bullshit like that is found only in the US. It was developed at CERN in Switzerland.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:40 pm MasterJohnny Post #32

I like that Chart..people with greater intelligence would not favor the way the Bush administration has done things.
Go California! (the state the has legal gay marriages :D )

I am a Mathematician

Aug 31 2008, 9:42 pm Brontobyte Post #33

Quote from MasterJohnny
I like that Chart..people with greater intelligence would not favor the way the Bush administration has done things.

He is from Texas for Christ sake... :rolleyes:

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:42 pm Kaias Post #34

Quote from MasterJohnny
Yeah, especially since at the time Bush hadn't yet done those things...

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:44 pm Centreri Post #35

Matters of perspective are of no consequence. Bush is guilty now, so he was always guilty, and people with a certain IQ would see that he was guilty of what he's guilty of!

Honestly, though, Kerry wasn't so great a choice either. Though I'm sure he's no retard like Bush.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:44 pm ihjel Post #36

Quote from Centreri
Bront, no cheatin'.

Kaias, DIS HEAR IZ AMERICAZ. Most of my classes seem to be liberal/pro-Obama. There was this one guy who was for Hillary (he's actually kick-ass at history and current events. I think he would've gotten a 6 on the history AP if it was possible. Waay better then me), but everyone else was for Obama. McCain was laughed at. This was in the locker room, not an AP class, though. We didn't really discuss this stuff in AP history...

Yep. Republican. You get what you give.

By the way, the New York Times is saying that the internet was invented in America. See? Bullshit like that is found only in the US. It was developed at CERN in Switzerland.
The Internet WAS invented in america, World Wide Web was developed at CERN

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:47 pm Kaias Post #37

Quote from Centreri
Matters of perspective are of no consequence. Bush is guilty now, so he was always guilty, and people with a certain IQ would see that he was guilty of what he's guilty of!
You're right I've been guilty of everything I've ever done and will do since I was born.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:51 pm Centreri Post #38

You can't have a world wide web without the internet. They may be slightly different, but people don't make that distinction. NYT doesn't make that distinction. NYT effectively says that America made the interconnection that we call teh internets as we know it. In the WWW way. Yeah, I didn't know the distinction, but I'm also right in my defense that it's still bullshit.

You're right I've been guilty of everything I've ever done and will do since I was born.
Damn right. I was being sarcastic, by the way.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:52 pm Kaias Post #39

Quote from Centreri
You can't have a world wide web without the internet. They may be slightly different, but people don't make that distinction. NYT doesn't make that distinction. NYT effectively says that America made the interconnection that we call teh internets as we know it. In the WWW way. Yeah, I didn't know the distinction, but I'm also right.

Damn right. I was being sarcastic, by the way.
I realize.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:57 pm rockz Post #40

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Brontobyte
He is from Texas for Christ sake... :rolleyes:
Fuck you. The eyes of Texas are watching you now.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum