Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Mod Night 100
Mod Night 100
Aug 31 2008, 1:57 am
By: WoAHorde
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Sep 8 2008, 4:07 am Hercanic Post #61

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Open Rebellion is by Adam "Sniped_Ash" Cassara, otherwise known as Ash. The AI is by bajadulce (ORAI).

Also, if this is Mod Night #100, why on the front page to the left is Mod Night #112 advertised with Project Miranda?

Sep 8 2008, 4:33 am IskatuMesk Post #62

Lord of the Locker Room

QQ more baja I gave you the opportunity to play me but you refused

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 8 2008, 7:40 am bajadulce Post #63

Quote from Excalibur
Actually I'm pissed because BWAI D doesnt have 1.12b for New Assault. >:|
I’ll try to add 1.12.b or some way to patch the program.

Quote from Hercanic
Open Rebellion is by Adam "Sniped_Ash" Cassara, otherwise known as Ash
Ash did an amazing job creating OR's graphics. Not that graphics alone make a mod, but OR has some fantastic modeling and every modder should know that name and who created that mod!

Also, if this is Mod Night #100, why on the front page to the left is Mod Night #112 advertised with Project Miranda?
Ya good question. That's been there forever. If there was a mod to be stuck indefinitely in the portal, PM would be one atop my list tho. Top 10 SC mod of all time in my book.

Quote from IskatuMesk
QQ more baja I gave you the opportunity to play me but you refused
I have no idea what QQ stands for. At 42, I'm out of touch with the teen internet jargon. I also don’t get the chance to play much Starcraft online. Playing mods is even more of a rarity, so I would never refuse an opportunity to play anything mod related regardless of how quirky the mod was. MFGTR was nearly 128 mb and my "internetz broked". Sorry if I wasn’t able to play more of your mods.

None.

Sep 8 2008, 8:05 am IskatuMesk Post #64

Lord of the Locker Room

No problem. I was just saying that if you want to play vs a person you had the chance. No point in complaining about playing vs comps if the offer still stands.

On that note would anyone actually want me to fix the AI in ITAS and MFTGATRL? ITAS in particular would probably be easy.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 8 2008, 3:08 pm Hercanic Post #65

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Dear bajadulce:
Quote from bajadulce
Ash did an amazing job creating OR's graphics.
The models in OR are indeed very nice, though the feat (when one assumes everything was done by one person) is not as impressive when viewing the credits page. Still, it looks like he did all the buildings models and seven unit models himself, as well as any animations. Everything looks consistent, so he did a great job.

Sep 8 2008, 5:45 pm bajadulce Post #66

What the heck? Smepire.org is still up? Very strange. I don't know who's in charge of the site now, but it appears the site's functionality is not of importance to them. Obviously the host is still paid for, but the forums' pages aren't showing up due to some apparent error in their database.

Semp went down last year before it reappeared briefly. Frustrated, Ash, gave us permission to host a copy of OR pages at our site here. I redirected all the links etc as well as rebuilt the front page news from an old static copy I had saved.

The models credits is a bit of a mystery to me. Reading the articles and the corresponding pictures on the front page of OR's Web Pages, one can see just how much content Ash was his doing. The first entry (last on list) is interesting:
Quote from name:Ash from OR web pages
I just realized that the credits page is now outdated and I also forgot to include the change in the last update. I'll try to update this soon. Some of the modelers are listed incorrectly. Some of the models have been completely redone by me as well. One interweb persona is enough for me :O
Was this ever updated? How many and how much of these models were reworked? Were all the models rendered in Starcraft and converted to .grp format by Ash alone or were some of these .grps already constructed? I have no answers to these questions.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum