TeamNP Reps
Aug 27 2008, 5:41 pm
By: 49281358723941702706  

Aug 27 2008, 5:41 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #1

Best 5 games out of 150 played in the last couple of weeks. TeamNP is a pro clan and is one of the best on East.

3NP vs. 4 Pub-> 3 Strong TeamNp members take on 4 pubs and we win. Alpha-NP- = Gamma. Exciting game.
2v2v2v2@Blizz-> Gamma's last stand. I mass bunkers after my partner dies in a 2v2v2v2. Exciting game.
2v2v2v2@Hunters-> Exciting game with cool strategies.
2v2v2v2@Hunters-> I get 2v1'd and beat the rush with mad d skills.
MadSkill-> MadSkill-x17, from the best clan on USEast, uses a cool expo strategy. Builds a sunken on the left over creep of a dead hatch. Beats a couple of rushes this way.
ROFL->I 10 scv rush a z player and beat him when he goes fast pool. 6 or 7 pool I think.
2v2v2v2@CloseEncounters->Cool game

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 27 2008, 6:14 pm by Gamma.

None.

Aug 28 2008, 1:17 pm Symmetry Post #2

Dungeon Master

I watched the first one.

You guys are far from pro. In fact, you are what people refer to as the opposite of pro. First off, you picked probably the WORST map you could EVER pick aside from a fastest map... The only reason your team won is because your opponents sucked even worse. I mean, look at white: he never built an assimilator. The fuck? And whose bright idea was it to float a command center over an enemy base? If purple wasn't a complete moron with 40 APM, that command center would've been shot down in seconds...

Disgusting play overall.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 28 2008, 3:11 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #3

1v1 Msg Me

None.

Aug 29 2008, 10:52 pm ClansAreForGays Post #4

gamma is my new favorite senner.

Aug 30 2008, 1:44 am 49281358723941702706 Post #5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X17 THE BEST
Who would you say the best clan on UsEast is? OnFire? gN.s?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2v2v2v2 ROFL ROFL
0 Hits. Nice of you to make apoint.
ROFL -> HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
0 Hits. Same.
Sorry, when you refer something as 'pro' - please don't say it unless they really are.
You downloaded the first replay to complain. I'm not a Korean pro, but I do consider myself and the people I play with to be in the top 20-25 percent as far as skill level. Also, thank you for the one game opinnion.

I watched the first one.
Evidence you just wanted to prove me wrong.
You guys are far from pro. In fact, you are what people refer to as the opposite of pro. First off, you picked probably the WORST map you could EVER pick aside from a fastest map... The only reason your team won is because your opponents sucked even worse. I mean, look at white: he never built an assimilator. The fuck? And whose bright idea was it to float a command center over an enemy base? If purple wasn't a complete moron with 40 APM, that command center would've been shot down in seconds...
You are calling me noob... Even though I won a 3v4 game. Also, white never neeeded an assimilator. If you didn't just maker/play mods you would know how melee works. The 2gate zealots strategy worked well against the 2 players close to Aries-np-. He was able to go on the offensive against those two players who had marines/zealots.

As a matter of fact, I've never once seen either of you two on B.net in my entire life. I make it a point to remember SEN members if I run into them. In fact, I've never even seen you in the SEN channel. If you would like to schedule a time to 1v1 me I would be obliged to accept your offer. If you win, I would take your posts as true.

Disgusting play overall.
This replay was entertaining. How often do you get to see a 3v4 where the 3 players win? If you had watched carefully you would have seen my incredible terran defense where several players attack me and I prevail. There were cool strategies in this game, and our opponents weren't less than average.

I would like you to watch all of the games and give contructive criticism.

Sorry, when you refer something as 'pro' - please don't say it unless they really are.
WTF? When did I refer to the games as being pro games? I've not that egotistical. I simply wanted to share intersting games. Try to stop the bming. (You probably don't know what that is so I will just say now Bad Manners) GG NO RM K THX

None.

Aug 30 2008, 1:48 am Symmetry Post #6

Dungeon Master

Quote from Gamma
TeamNP is a pro clan

Huh?

And I never, ever, ever played melee on USEast, I only ever played it on PGTour and ICCup servers. So that's why you've never seen me.

Aug 30 2008, 2:01 am 49281358723941702706 Post #7

Alias?

None.

Aug 30 2008, 2:12 am 49281358723941702706 Post #8

..sorry I forgot how to edit and add to the post.

You have a D rating on iccup.... You have only played 8 melee games.... You said you only play ladders and never on b.net.... WTF?

None.

Aug 30 2008, 2:13 am Symmetry Post #9

Dungeon Master

Quote from Gamma
..sorry I forgot how to edit and add to the post.

You have a D rating on iccup.... You have only played 8 melee games.... You said you only play ladders and never on b.net.... WTF?

I tried to get back into it, but in the end failed. And you use the edit button on the left side to make post edits.

Aug 30 2008, 4:35 am BeDazed Post #10

Top 20-25%? Are you saying you can hit C+ in 50 games? You think X17 is the best because everyone goes there? X17 also lost to alot of clans you just listed.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 5:03 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #11

Everyone has lost to alot of people. And everyone has good days and bad days as far as games go.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:12 am BeDazed Post #12

And theres an unbelieveable skill gap between the best and the not best. An EAST clan cannot have the 'best' because they're only best when they draw in WEST or atleast BRAIN players. But if you insist, SouL would be the 'best' clan in that standard.

None.

Options
  Back to forum