Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Build-A-Ship Workshop RPG
Build-A-Ship Workshop RPG
Aug 10 2008, 7:36 am
By: Madroc
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16

Oct 17 2009, 4:06 am Norm Post #301

Wanna have a race who can finish map first? you guys have a couple months of me but...

None.

Oct 17 2009, 1:45 pm Impeached Post #302

Amazing job, you two. Finishing a map of this size and scale over so much time is always a big deal.

None.

Oct 20 2009, 5:05 am Madroc Post #303

Quote from Norm
Wanna have a race who can finish map first? you guys have a couple months of me but...

Well actually school and social life are making things hard right now.. i'm not expecting to have time to work on the big thing that much for a while so.. it's a race!! And if neither of us finish by Jan 1 we both lose ;) not that we have to worry about that.

We get extra points for releasing a demo early though haha! (soon i promise)
Ty impeached!

None.

Nov 7 2009, 3:20 pm Biophysicist Post #304

With any luck, the demo should be out in a few hours. It's done afaik, we just need to have Madroc look it over one last time before posting it.

None.

Nov 7 2009, 4:16 pm New-Guy Post #305

That's awesome! I've waited for some part of this map to become available to the general public for a while. I can't wait to try it out!

None.

Nov 7 2009, 4:59 pm exelsisxax Post #306

TOTALLY SWEET!!!!! LETS GO BLAST SOME ALIEN SCUM?
its alien scum right?

None.

Nov 7 2009, 5:09 pm Biophysicist Post #307

Nope, it's Terran scum in the demo. :P

None.

Nov 8 2009, 2:17 am Madroc Post #308

Finally done with the demo! Time to take it easy for a while.. and procrastinate until December haha.

Build-A-Ship Workshop Demo

Go download and play!!

None.

Nov 29 2009, 3:34 am Madroc Post #309

I'm freakishly busy. As of now, TZ is taking over, at least until the middle of December! Good luck TZ!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 11:35 pm PearS Post #310

flt drives. battlestar much =]

None.

Jan 15 2010, 3:59 pm Tank_7 Post #311

Sorry, but i'm confused, is the map done?

None.

Jan 19 2010, 7:27 am Madroc Post #312

Sorry for the total lack of status updates, this will be the first one in almost two months:

The plan for this last month and a half was for TassadarZeratul to finish the map as it was 95% done and had just a couple systems to implement. He did get fairly far, and he was in the process of completely finishing it at the very beginning of January when he had some personal conflicts that needed to be resolved and so he couldn't work on the map at that time. Unfortunately that meant that we wouldn't make it in time for the contest, but honestly, for me at least, the contest didn't matter much, and I'm glad we got the demo in.

The reason that I resolved not to work on it anymore is that I have been really busy with college applications and starcraft mapping doesn't fit into my schedule :( I had done the vast majority of the work already and TassadarZeratul offered to finish the final stretch, so I took him up on it. However, if TassadarZeratul suddenly quit mapping today, I would definitely finish the map since it's so incredibly close to being finished and it has SO much potential.

So, right now, TassadarZeratul is bugging me to resend him the final terrain for the map, which I am going to do right now, and he says that he can get the map done in short order, and that it is just as totally awesome as we thought it would be.

Hopefully the map will be done in the next few weeks.

None.

Jan 19 2010, 8:52 pm Biophysicist Post #313

Two weeks max.

And Madroc, you don't need to use euphemisms for me having been in the hospital. :P

None.

Jan 28 2010, 9:18 am Luingar Post #314

i will seriously pay you money to finish this by the time my computer arrives. it ships 1-29-05, and will take estimated 5 days to arrive.
*waves a paypal 20 in front of you teasingly

None.

Feb 23 2010, 12:25 pm Luingar Post #315

c'mon. please? how 'bout you send me the map and i finish it off? i mean... come on! v-v

None.

Feb 23 2010, 9:25 pm exelsisxax Post #316

two weeks max? 5 weeks ago.

None.

Mar 2 2010, 2:51 am exelsisxax Post #317

another map that has died in the final stretch. things like this make me sad.

None.

Mar 2 2010, 3:15 am Derqua Post #318

This map really needs to get finished, and soon. If needed at least give this map to somebody who will finish it.

None.

Sep 6 2016, 9:00 am Stranger Post #319

Hah.. Good concept, reminds me of FTL which came out in 2012 !

Too bad they didn't fully finish it.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16
  Back to forum