Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What grinds your gears?
What grinds your gears?
Jul 31 2008, 4:47 am
By: Matt Burch
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 >

Aug 11 2008, 10:03 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #181

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Echo
Quote from MillenniumArmy
Yup, Atheists grind my gears now. Thank you

:)
For me too. I don't hate atheists, I just don't like their way of thinking. If you hate it just leave it alone and ignore it instead of saying it annoys you.
Which? :| And:
- When people generalize others with a specific belief or set of beliefs. I've never said anything (that I am aware of) to question or deny someone's beliefs that differ from my own. Sometimes, if the subject gets onto it, I'll state what I think...

Quote from name:Darkling
- People with "School Spirit".
"Are you going to the junior prom?" "No." "Whyyyy?"
I don't mean to mock her, she was nice, but seriously. >.> I get sick enough of school for the hours I am there. I do not wish to extend that time.

- When you get an epic erection in class, and the bell is about to ring..
- When you stand up and it doesn't go down.
- When you have to walk with that shit.
lul. I just ignore it. My friend (F) was discussing this. She was talking about how she can always tell when a guy has an erection because they start fidgeting and look uncomfortable. She said "If you don't do anything that is going to hide it best because it wont draw attention."

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 11 2008, 10:15 pm MadZombie Post #182

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

- People with "School Spirit".
"Are you going to the junior prom?" "No." "Whyyyy?"
I don't mean to mock her, she was nice, but seriously. >.> I get sick enough of school for the hours I am there. I do not wish to extend that time.
"Let's have sex."(F) "okay"(M) "BUT we need to do it in school because of obscure religious reasons" " I get sick enough of school for the hours I am there. I do not wish to extend that time,woman."

DDD:

None.

Aug 11 2008, 10:19 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #183

👻 👾 👽 💪

No, she just sat next to me in one of my classes and was somehow related to the dance.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 11 2008, 10:22 pm MadZombie Post #184

I'm not saying she's asking for sex... I'm saying it kinda seems like a different reason why you don't want to go to the dance. Eh :shifty:

Moar gear grinding w/e's,

- Getting "meat spinned" D:
- the " :D " smiley on sen.

None.

Aug 11 2008, 10:24 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #185

👻 👾 👽 💪

My school is full of boring people. Everyone stands around eating, apparently.

Aug 12 2008, 1:08 am Lingie Post #186

- People who FUCKING STOP when in the hallways at school, to talk to somebody. (This year, their face will be in the floor. I don't fucking care anymore.)
- People who block hallways.
- Black people who block doors, because they're talking to someone else, then when they FINALLY notice you, they say they're sorry, like its no big deal. (I'd address other races of people, if they actually did this. They don't. Sorry if I offended any of the African American population.)
- People who think sex or drugs or drinking is the coolest thing ever.
- People who boast about having the biggest dick in the world, in high school. (Its probably nothing more then 4 inches. Lul.)
- Fucking naive noobs who run clans on B.net. (HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DID THEY EVEN GET THAT CLAN?!)

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 12 2008, 1:20 am MadZombie Post #187

- people who oppose drugs and haven't tried it yet :|

None.

Aug 12 2008, 2:04 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #188

👻 👾 👽 💪

- People who FUCKING STOP when in the hallways at school, to talk to somebody. (This year, their face will be in the floor. I don't fucking care anymore.)
Or to make out. I just keep pushing through. They cling so much.. It's amusing watching as they are being ripped apart by the pushing people.

Aug 12 2008, 2:09 am FlyingHat Post #189

Or to make out. I just keep pushing through. They cling so much.. It's amusing watching as they are being ripped apart by the pushing people.
I usually yell at them.

"Hey! Get a fucking bed!"
"Yeah, I notice you're having a nice talk. But stop fucking standing there like retarded sheep!"
"MOVE! (Often accompanied by very incredibly fantastically angry fase)"

None.

Aug 12 2008, 3:32 am FatalException Post #190

Quote from FlyingHat
I usually yell at them.

"Yeah, I notice you're having a nice talk. But stop fucking standing there like retarded sheep!"
Learn to whistle like Dr. Cox from Scrubs and all of your problems will be solved.

None.

Aug 12 2008, 4:10 am Lingie Post #191

Quote from FatalException
Quote from FlyingHat
I usually yell at them.

Learn to whistle like Dr. Cox from Scrubs and all of your problems will be solved.

How about I introduce a bat to their faces.

Aug 12 2008, 4:27 am EzDay281 Post #192

- people who oppose drugs and haven't tried it yet :|
- ... I'd list something, but I'm too hyperactive and cloudy minded to think of any way to express the category of person I am currently thinking of in any terms elegant, clear and concise

None.

Aug 12 2008, 2:19 pm Kow Post #193

"You wanna know what grinds my gears? You America, FUCK YOU!"

I couldn't resist :P

When people are misinformed and defend that position to the death, like my friend, who if she's convinced that the sky is green, she'll argue 'til her face turns blue.

None.

Aug 12 2008, 6:54 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #194

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Kow
When people are misinformed and defend that position to the death, like my friend, who if she's convinced that the sky is green, she'll argue 'til her face turns blue.
Like this? :shifty:

Aug 12 2008, 7:24 pm Biophysicist Post #195

The fact that I keep accidentally pissing people off- look at the shoutbox for an example.

Dogs, when they chase cats.

Doctors asking... awkward questions. You know what I mean.

Overlords. Quit Detecting my DTs, you stupid floaty things!

ComSats. See above.

Not being able to get my campaign maps finished. (Any terranist got free time?)

Love.

The fact that whenever I try to hug a Zergling, it rips my face off.

None.

Aug 12 2008, 8:55 pm Lingie Post #196

ZERGLINGS ARE YOUR FRIENDS.

Aug 13 2008, 3:17 am Riney Post #197

Thigh high affectionado

- GunZ: The duel.......ER WAIT....I MEAN SWORDZ SILLY ME. (Sorry anyone here that plays it. EVERYONE knows its named wrongly.)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 13 2008, 3:49 am Biophysicist Post #198

ZERGLINGS ARE YOUR FRIENDS.
I know they are my friends, which is why I keep hugging them despite their tendency to rip my face off whenever I do. :P

None.

Aug 13 2008, 4:09 am EzDay281 Post #199

- GunZ: The duel.......ER WAIT....I MEAN SWORDZ SILLY ME. (Sorry anyone here that plays it. EVERYONE knows its named wrongly.)
- "omfg sprayer", says the guy dual-firing shotguns against recieving tactical burstfire from a rifle

None.

Aug 13 2008, 4:19 am RIVE Post #200

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from FatalException
Quote from FlyingHat
I usually yell at them.

How about I introduce a bat to their faces.

One of my friend's usually says right up in their ears, "And we're walking!"

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 >
  Back to forum