Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Temptation
Temptation
Jul 10 2008, 2:17 am
By: A_of-s_t
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Feb 22 2009, 10:59 pm A_of-s_t Post #61

aka idmontie

Quote from ForTheSwarm
I was owning Aofst for awhile with Magistrate. That definitely says something, considering he made the mod.
The Confederate command center and Barrack are about 1000 and 200 minerals over priced.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 22 2009, 11:04 pm ForTheSwarm Post #62

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from ForTheSwarm
I was owning Aofst for awhile with Magistrate. That definitely says something, considering he made the mod.
The Confederate command center and Barrack are about 1000 and 200 minerals over priced.

I was running on 3 gateways only...

Are you going to update this with bug fixes and whatnot?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 11:06 pm A_of-s_t Post #63

aka idmontie

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from ForTheSwarm

I was running on 3 gateways only...

Are you going to update this with bug fixes and whatnot?
Yessir, and the music will be included eventually. I am starting a new mod though, so don't expect a bunch of edits to this one :P

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Feb 23 2009, 5:15 am bajadulce Post #64

Quote from A_of-s_t
I am starting a new mod though, so don't expect a bunch of edits to this one :P
My 2 cents: Judging by your signature, I'd say you are about to embark on college soon and prob won't have the time to be spending working on Starcraft mods. If you find yourself with free time in college, then something is wrong or your just a complete nerd. This last mod took you nearly a year to make and now you're going to start a new one rather than polish this one to be the best it can be. Let Temptation be your legacy and one of the best mods of all time! Don't be known as the guy that made a few "unfinished" mods. Masterpiece mods will live on. There are very few SCraft masterpieces and of those, they are all somewhat incomplete. Incomplete so-so mods are a dime a dozen. Temptation is above that.

None.

Sep 21 2012, 10:17 pm A_of-s_t Post #65

aka idmontie

Anyone know how to get this mod running in Windows 7? I can't seem to get it working. Any tips?

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Sep 22 2012, 1:42 am Sand Wraith Post #66

she/her

Depends. What sort of error messages are you getting?

In case it's DEP, you could consider disabling it. However, I know ShadowFlare suggested against doing that and she presented an alternative to getting around the DEP without turning it off completely.

Sep 22 2012, 3:25 am A_of-s_t Post #67

aka idmontie

Well, when I run the Temptation.exe, it asks for admin privileges, and then prompts for the location to the Starcraft.exe. But then it does nothing and stops. So I don't know what the problem is.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 22 2012, 4:24 am by A_of-s_t.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Sep 22 2012, 3:29 am Raitaki Post #68

Some computer can't run mods directly I think. My old comp just kills any executable SC mod the moment they appear on the task manager :[ MPQDraft-run mods are fine, but MPQDraft can only run MPQs ;_;

None.

Sep 22 2012, 4:24 am A_of-s_t Post #69

aka idmontie

Darn, I guess I'll just install Windows XP as a VM and run it in there.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Sep 22 2012, 7:38 am Sand Wraith Post #70

she/her

If you installed via the installer from battle.net that you can download after you register your copy of SCBW, it might be because of that.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum