Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Updates 07/01/2008
Updates 07/01/2008
Jul 2 2008, 1:55 am
By: Moose  

Jul 2 2008, 1:55 am Moose Post #1

We live in a society.

- You may now view your deleted posts via a link provided in the post deletion notice (old post deletion notices are converted over, too). Admins and Global Moderators may view such posts via logs as well. (You can get links from there, too.) I will probably add the ability for forum moderators as well (for posts within their respective forums).
The only known issue with this is that a post will not display if the topic containing it has also been deleted. I am working on this.

- Updated and fixed DEAD's yellow icon package. You may choose an icon pack from your forum settings. Thank you for the icons!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 2 2008, 2:02 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Jul 2 2008, 2:02 am Fierce Post #2

Good job and thanks for the updates. :)

Wow, those icons work really nice with each forum :lol:

None.

Jul 2 2008, 2:07 am Axii Post #3

Thanks for the updates Moose,Should help with some peoples Confusion.

None.

Jul 2 2008, 2:19 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4

👻 👾 👽 💪

What about the green icons? :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 2 2008, 2:23 am Moose Post #5

We live in a society.

If you want to make them, I'd be more than happy to upload them.

Jul 2 2008, 2:26 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #6

👻 👾 👽 💪

Why are they even broken? The green ones already exist, half of them are missing though.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 2 2008, 2:30 am Moose Post #7

We live in a society.

Apparently forum IDs changed at some point, rending the image links incorrect.

Jul 2 2008, 3:06 am Gigins Post #8

I'll work on them, ok. Just it's my birthday and I've no free time. Please. Love you all!!!! :D :D :D

The new icons look awesome btw. :D :D

Edit: I see you changed a few of the icons. It's your shot I guess.
Edit: Sorry I forgot to refresh. :><:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 2 2008, 11:25 am by Gigins.

None.

Jul 2 2008, 1:23 pm Paravin. Post #9

Thanks for the icons DEAD. Le awesome!

None.

Jul 2 2008, 6:52 pm Axii Post #10

Well, I guess this would be an okay thread to post this, Whenever I use Any of Deads icons, then Click on the icon next to the Forum name, A Little loading box pops up bottom right, Then the icon loses its color O_o, And to fix it I have to reload the Icons from my Profile.

None.

Jul 2 2008, 7:40 pm Moose Post #11

We live in a society.

Such a thing exists in all icon sets. The faded icons indicate that there are no new posts in the forum. Clicking them marks the forum as read.

Jul 2 2008, 7:45 pm Axii Post #12

Oh :O, Never knew that, I thought they were supposed to be always Colored, Thanks Moosey ^^

None.

Jul 2 2008, 8:47 pm Falkoner Post #13

Yeah, about that, when I click the icons to mark the forum as read when using DEAD's yellow icons, the old icons come up gray, not the new ones.

EDIT: Weird, it works fine now, maybe it needed to be refreshed?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 2 2008, 8:55 pm by Falkoner.

None.

Jul 2 2008, 9:35 pm Moose Post #14

We live in a society.

Clicking the icons tells to the default read icons to load instead of the new ones. (but all the correct icons load when the page is reloaded.) Some scripts need to be adjusted to compensate for other icon sets.

Jul 4 2008, 2:07 am AfterLifeLochie Post #15

What happened to the top icon I sent you, Moose?

None.

Jul 4 2008, 2:47 am Moose Post #16

We live in a society.

The one that doesn't match the existing buttons and doesn't go with any existing skin?
Nothing happened to it. It sits in my PM inbox.

Jul 4 2008, 3:10 am AfterLifeLochie Post #17

Ok, I'll make a new one?

None.

Options
  Back to forum