Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What Happened to Panzer_Kavalier?
What Happened to Panzer_Kavalier?
Jun 27 2008, 9:09 pm
By: Gangster4Life  

Jul 2 2008, 6:48 pm Riney Post #21

Thigh high affectionado

-Pulls off mask-

I am mafia...er I mean Panzer_Kavalier

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 2 2008, 6:54 pm MasterJohnny Post #22

Quote from name:Darkling
Echo, remove that vX SHIT from your post there. That map sickens me, and so does MasterJohnny. He said the "Real Panzer" gave him the unprotected latest version of RE: RC... FUNNY BECAUSE HE EDITED SHIMBY'S VERSION. Fucking map stealer.
I added stuff from Shimby's version. I did not edit Shimby's version. It was not the lastest version. It was the one he could find at the moment.

Quote from name:Darkling
Mech Commanders
What is the creation date of this map. This map did not seem like Panzer's style

The fake was in clan dyne (BUT NOOO NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME) (except Excalibur[MM] :D )

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 2 2008, 7:03 pm by MasterJohnny.

I am a Mathematician

Options
  Back to forum