Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: File request thread!
File request thread!
Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
By: MrrLL
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1226 >

Feb 3 2009, 2:58 am FlyingHat Post #181

If anyone recalls Astrogears and helped to test it. They might remember a graphical mod I made for it called Astromod.

If you had downloaded Astromod at the time and still have a copy of it. Please send it my way.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 9 2009, 8:09 pm by FlyingHat.

None.

Feb 8 2009, 6:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #182

👻 👾 👽 💪

Taco Bell Tasty Temple Challenge? ;o
I had the floppy, but it either broke or I lost it somewhere... but I no longer have it. :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 16 2009, 5:23 am DrunkenNoodle Post #183

Anyone have Mushroom Kingdom War v5? I can't seem to find it and no one hosts it. =/

None.

Feb 17 2009, 12:43 pm Hug A Zergling Post #184

I have 6, and like "Ex" version and "Sli2"

None.

Feb 18 2009, 7:11 pm Corbo Post #185

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I'm looking for my old maps. Actually, just the bounds.

Corbo Bounds 1-5 (althought the 2nd one must be called 0.2 or something)
White Bound
Burning Bound
L337 Recruitment Bound
Summer Bound

If I can remember the others I'll list them. Go people!

fuck you all

Feb 18 2009, 7:20 pm Falkoner Post #186

http://falkoner.cow.googlepages.com/FalkonersMapList.txt

That's a list of all my maps, so if you need anything, check if it's on there and I can send it to you.

None.

Feb 18 2009, 9:03 pm Corbo Post #187

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

It's not there. Go people! Keep going!

fuck you all

Feb 23 2009, 5:02 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #188

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Corbo
I'm looking for my old maps. Actually, just the bounds.

Corbo Bounds 1-5 (althought the 2nd one must be called 0.2 or something)
White Bound
Burning Bound
L337 Recruitment Bound
Summer Bound

If I can remember the others I'll list them. Go people!
I found "L337-K- Bound¹ (P).scm"...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 23 2009, 9:52 pm Lord Malvanis Post #189

Can someone get me a LoZ OoT soundpack? With the fanfare, boss music, all the ocarina songs, and such.

None.

Feb 24 2009, 2:42 am Hug A Zergling Post #190

Loz-OOT!

Could I have ANY form of Mac editor?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2009, 2:54 am by Hug A Zergling.

None.

Mar 2 2009, 1:56 am mattbrb Post #191

I need the SC and BW campaigns.

None.

Mar 25 2009, 8:23 am Jobatone Post #192

(Update: im re-posting this in the proper section, i was told here's the spot to post this)

Hello there staredit forum / community

back in the year of 2005 i was on here as ''Aboj_JD'' (pretty low profile), the other day i just bought starcraft again and i remembered some of the fun times i've had downloading maps, making them, ripping them apart, and of course playing them.Today, im in school for audio engineering, living out by myself in a different province, and overall i have changed alot since my starcraft days. I thought ''wouldn't that be freaken sweet if i could find my old maps and play them today that i made 4 years ago and look back and cherish my old map making skills''

so ultimately what my question is, there a data base or a website just dedicated to all the maps from back then?

the two maps i made was a lotr style map called ''Holy wars'' (the teams said ''jesus, Satan, etc)
and the other map i made was a Kings and Knights map, (v Twilight) (i thought it was pretty innovative for its time)
both of them was made by DJ_Joba , either says that in the mission briefing or in the lobby i can't remember

please if anyone knows, let me know

Thank you for your time

None.

Mar 25 2009, 11:48 am NudeRaider Post #193

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Check www.nibbits.com
or our DLDB.

Mar 25 2009, 6:37 pm AdamantReaper Post #194

Does anyone have the campaign sound pack for Infested Kerrigan for Starcraft Vanilla? The download link here says that the file does not exist.

None.

Mar 25 2009, 11:19 pm MrrLL Post #195

Thread update:

Okay, since I haven't really been active since July, I'm just clearing out the lists. From here on out, I'll be sure to check back daily and update the thread.

None.

Mar 28 2009, 2:25 am Echo Post #196

I'm looking for Carnival Bound by HolySin. Ironically, SEN DLDB doesn't have it. Nibbits and Maplantis doesn't have it and angelfarto is down.

Found. Thanks to lil-inferno

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2009, 12:19 am by Bill Clinton.

None.

Mar 31 2009, 9:58 pm Pyro_Maniak14 Post #197

A long while back, DEAD, maker of the GTA map, hosted a Badlands Contest, specifically for terrain. I entered the contest and submitted my work to DEAD and possibly others. If anyone has it or has anyway of contacting DEAD and finding out if he still has it, that would be much appreciated.

None.

Mar 31 2009, 10:09 pm UnholyUrine Post #198

There was this really really old map called "MEDIC"
where one player was the medic and can spawn (civ -> beacon-wise) some units.... usually spellcasters
the other two players on her team can spawn attacking units...

it was a very good game which i played like once...... but I couldn't find it anymore...

None.

Apr 2 2009, 9:10 am Addiction01 Post #199

Hey does anyone have,

1. Normandy Invasion SE (Made by Panzer_Kavalier)
2. Dungeons and Dragons 2.0 (Made by McZergling I believe)
3. Pre-LotR (Made by Melkor{WC})
4. Any LotR maps anyone has, i really enjoyed playing Complete Middle Earth by Fingon{WC} or was it Fingolfin{WC} who made it, and the one made by Adunakhor.
5. Matrix Defense 2000, or any other like it.
6. Changeling

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 2 2009, 9:18 am by Addiction01.

None.

Apr 2 2009, 1:44 pm Kaias Post #200

I did some searching and I haven't been able to find Paradoth's Return anywhere. Anyone have it?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1226 >
  Back to forum