Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: File request thread!
File request thread!
Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
By: MrrLL
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1026 >

Dec 29 2008, 5:00 am Excalibur Post #141

The sword and the faith

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Excalibur
Looking for Desert Defense, version 3.2XP if possible. Its the one made by LordHellsing05 and Mreva I think, Jaguar and LLama productions. It was either 3 or 4 players depending on what version you have. Very important to me. Id love to see it again.
Still looking for this. Will pay every last mineral I have or will ever have for it. Srsly.
Is that what you meant? If yes, no minerals please.
Not it but thanks for trying.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 30 2008, 8:29 am Darkfirex08 Post #142

Im looking for a map called element rpg (or something like that) and a civs life w/o win (and also with comp cops if possible)

None.

Dec 30 2008, 2:33 pm NudeRaider Post #143

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Darkfirex08
Im looking for a map called element rpg (or something like that) and a civs life w/o win (and also with comp cops if possible)
This one?

Dec 30 2008, 9:48 pm Darkfirex08 Post #144

thats it thanx

None.

Jan 2 2009, 8:21 am Lord Malvanis Post #145

Does anyone have Devil Of Death Bound v2? That bound had wonderufl piano music, and was extreamly hard.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 8:31 am Corbo Post #146

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I have no time to download it and host it for you but here's a link to AngelFarto's Database.
I'm pretty sure it's there.
http://www.angelfarto.com/search.php

I'm trying to find TheKeyToKilling Bound Database, though. I know his was the most complete bound database. It even had my 8 bounds.

fuck you all

Jan 2 2009, 8:54 am Lord Malvanis Post #147

Also, does anyone have the extremely old Nexus D map the filename is "Nexus D All 3 Races Final" where its a triangle arena, and its two players to race with civ stuff at bottom and the three selection areas directly next to the Nexus? Thanks, This is really my favorite map

Note: NOT NEXUS DESTROYERS! LOOK AT FILENAME ^

None.

Jan 2 2009, 12:54 pm NudeRaider Post #148

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Lord Malvanis
Also, does anyone have the extremely old Nexus D map the filename is "Nexus D All 3 Races Final" where its a triangle arena, and its two players to race with civ stuff at bottom and the three selection areas directly next to the Nexus? Thanks, This is really my favorite map

Note: NOT NEXUS DESTROYERS! LOOK AT FILENAME ^
Haven't checked the map, but it's the exact filename.
Enjoy. ;)

Jan 2 2009, 3:36 pm Heinermann Post #149

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

How about the original Cat and Mouse game. That should be the toughest one to find.

Description:
I remember it being space tileset, unprotected.
I think normal Terrain was used.
I remember it appeared to have been done in original Staredit. The preplaced units were for different players and a Give trigger was used to give the units of a different race to the neutral player. The mouse selections were at the top right.
This was before 2003.

Jan 3 2009, 3:48 am Lord Malvanis Post #150

I'm not looking for a specific map but I need the best, hardest, and most balanced melee map around.
If someone that give that to me that would be great.

None.

Jan 3 2009, 3:52 am ForTheSwarm Post #151

How can a melee map be hard? That makes no sense whatsoever. It all depends on your opponent.

yay for iccup

None.

Jan 3 2009, 11:55 pm poison_us Post #152

Back* from the grave

Does anyone have the original milli bound? not milli 2, I already have that.

Jan 4 2009, 9:29 pm Black Knight Post #153

Anyone has Battleships?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 10 2009, 6:09 pm by ThiefKnight.

None.

Jan 7 2009, 4:32 am konflikt Post #154

Lame Defense 9.0 ?? Can't find! Thanks =)

None.

Jan 7 2009, 1:59 pm NudeRaider Post #155

Quote from konflikt
Lame Defense 9.0 ?? Can't find! Thanks =)
Have fun!

Jan 7 2009, 9:19 pm konflikt Post #156

Thanks alot! I love Lame Defense =)

None.

Jan 8 2009, 3:36 am NudeRaider Post #157

Quote from konflikt
Thanks alot! I love Lame Defense =)
Me too, but v9.0 is the worst so far.

Jan 10 2009, 6:04 pm Black Knight Post #158

I need "Improved Cerebrates", with computer cerebrates

Addition: Er anyone has Dynasty warriors 3 line wars?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 10 2009, 7:34 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Please edit instead of posting again

None.

Jan 11 2009, 3:40 am Lord Malvanis Post #159

INEED some music that you would hear in a game where a really important hero/character dies, or when something catastrophic happens. Kind of like the music you hear in the Final Destination stage of Brawl when the stars appear just before you get to the sunset background

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 11 2009, 3:50 am by Lord Malvanis.

None.

Jan 11 2009, 10:02 am Devourer Post #160

Hello

Quote from Lord Malvanis
INEED some music that you would hear in a game where a really important hero/character dies, or when something catastrophic happens. Kind of like the music you hear in the Final Destination stage of Brawl when the stars appear just before you get to the sunset background
I think this is for maps only, anyway, google... (it doesn't fail then)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1026 >
  Back to forum