Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Ad Astras
Ad Astras
May 20 2008, 2:52 pm
By: Lord Agamemnon  

Feb 22 2009, 7:15 am bajadulce Post #21

NECRO TIME! :) This is important that we learn WHY things are broken or happen damnit for the good of modding's future.

Quote from Lord Agamemnon
1.5.1 patch available in the first post. It addresses the problems of starting resources and non-attacking Vanguards.
I just played a game and noticed that while all starting positions start with 3k minerals now, some starting positions get skipped on that first 1k payday. The East position in Cassieopia Sigma for instance. So the triggers need some tweaking. I notice in A_of_st's latest Temptation mod, he uses countdown timer as "exactly" instead of at most and no death count to reset. Would this be a better route? Or maybe the payout should happen at 58 seconds instead of 0.

Edit:
Maybe I should have just recreated this scenario/triggers in the UMS help section... sorry.

None.

Options
  Back to forum