Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Oo Points!
Oo Points!
May 19 2008, 1:06 am
By: SOLAR  

May 19 2008, 1:06 am SOLAR Post #1

A while back, one of the most popular and new concepts in clans were Oo points. Basically, there were specific ways of acquiring Oo points, and different things to spend them on. For the past year or so, the points have been basically out of use, however, they're coming back into circulation!

The new Oo Website is http://www.wavedash.com/oo, and is in the works. The Oo Store will reopen, and will be accessable through that website.

Everybody who has Oo points, will have their points reset to 0, and recounted.

1. You will recieve 100 Oo Points for every year since your join date!
2. You will receive 2x the rating's worth of Oo points for every map you present to SOLAR made by your Oo name.

None.

May 19 2008, 5:18 am Snipe Post #2

Or Snipe.........

None.

May 19 2008, 5:26 am Sly Post #3

i had a shitload of points

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 19 2008, 11:40 am by JamaL.

None.

May 19 2008, 5:57 am DevliN Post #4

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, there goes my 900 million points. At least I start off with like 400+.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 19 2008, 11:42 am JamaL Post #5

Quote from SOLAR
2. You will receive 2x the rating's worth of Oo points for every map you present to SOLAR made by your Oo name.

You want the maps to be re-shown to you, SOLAR? It would seem like we could just take our current points and multiply them by two to get our Oo points (in addition to our years in Oo). If you DO want them to be re-shown, why not Co-Leader or Officer & up?

None.

May 19 2008, 12:26 pm DevliN Post #6

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Isn't the "you will receive 2x the rating's worth of Oo points for every map you present to SOLAR made by your Oo name" thing always how it's been?

My Overwatch addiction.

May 19 2008, 6:36 pm Twitch Post #7

Quote from DevliN
Isn't the "you will receive 2x the rating's worth of Oo points for every map you present to SOLAR made by your Oo name" thing always how it's been?
Well basically except now he wants us to present them to just him.

None.

May 19 2008, 6:38 pm DevliN Post #8

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I always did that in the past, anyway. Then again, there was no one else to show it to at the time, so... :><:

My Overwatch addiction.

May 20 2008, 12:06 am SOLAR Post #9

Yes, I want the maps to be "reshown" to me, however, I'll just look at the map list and award the pts for the ratings that I see there, should they be there.

None.

Jun 20 2008, 5:14 pm Dem0n Post #10

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

ok last one! don't mind this one either. ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 20 2008, 6:24 pm by Dem0nS1ayer.

Jun 26 2008, 7:51 pm Dungeon-Master Post #11

Sorry for intrusion in the clan forum, i will give my name for being recruited in a month or so, when i get internet back at home... I want to know if poeple that are not in the clan can send maps to receive points...? Since it wont change much things... i tough i could still send a work or two from me...

None.

Jun 26 2008, 8:44 pm Snipe Post #12

wrong place to post this dude. WE have an anything goes topic.

None.

Jun 28 2008, 3:37 pm JamaL Post #13

Quote from Dungeon-Master
Sorry for intrusion in the clan forum, i will give my name for being recruited in a month or so, when i get internet back at home... I want to know if poeple that are not in the clan can send maps to receive points...? Since it wont change much things... i tough i could still send a work or two from me...

No. You cannot earn Oo Points if you are not in Oo.

If you join, you can, though (obviously). ;]

None.

Jun 28 2008, 4:11 pm Twitch Post #14

Quote from JamaL

Jamal he is Oo.D-M.oO so yeah....
http://clanoo.30.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=213
If you have forgotten....

None.

Jun 28 2008, 10:17 pm JamaL Post #15

Quote from Twitch
Quote from JamaL

Jamal he is Oo.D-M.oO so yeah....
http://clanoo.30.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=213
If you have forgotten....

Oh. You could then, D-M.

None.

Jun 29 2008, 4:58 am Snipe Post #16

Well techniquely not... He has to rejoin Oo first ^.-

None.

Jun 29 2008, 3:16 pm Twitch Post #17

Quote from Snipe
Well techniquely not... He has to rejoin Oo first ^.-
He never left you or jamal removed him for no damn reason...(sorry not trying to sound harsh)
He told us on the old site he was going to be gone because of family issues and I think Jamal even said ok thanks for the infomation and we knew to keep him.
Anyways though this does need to go into pms,it is getting off topic.

None.

Options
  Back to forum