Monopoly
May 12 2008, 9:57 pm
By: fritfrat
Pages: < 1 2 3 47 >

Jun 19 2008, 7:55 pm Snipe)r( Post #21

When is ur planned date to send out the beta version of the map?

None.

Jun 19 2008, 8:13 pm fritfrat Post #22

None. I don't do that for a map that I started working on over a year ago :P No really, maybe in a couple weeks. About a month ago I thought it would be done around now, so I am a little behind in my guessing :)

None.

Jun 19 2008, 8:19 pm Snipe)r( Post #23

Okay np, so your testers wont get to see it for a few weeks?

None.

Jun 19 2008, 8:29 pm fritfrat Post #24

Not necessarily. If I am online testing it, I will be messaging my tester list to see if anyone wants to test it with me. EVERYONE is going to be getting it once I crank out the extremely obvious bugs (and actually finish up what I have listed to do).

None.

Jun 22 2008, 7:46 pm Kaias Post #25

I'll gladly help test mortgaging with you when you have it running.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 1:21 am zB-C-yamico96 Post #26

lol I've heard a lot of mappers say that they are gonna make Monopoly, and Ive seen people start them but haven't gone so far. I cant wait untill you get this finished, board games are fun on Sc kinda xD

None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:13 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #27

Good luck with this map. If it gets made to a playable version I will definitely play it for many hours. It will probably be on my #1 spot for UMS. If you think I would be a good tester ask me.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:19 pm MadZombie Post #28

Quote from Gamma
Good luck with this map. If it gets made to a playable version I will definitely play it for many hours. It will probably be on anyones #1 spot for UMS. If you think I would be a good tester ask me.
Fix'D

seriously tho i think a monopoly map that sticks to the original game play of the board game will be loved by the b.net'rs. i know i would :D! so hurry up and finish.

GOGOGOGOGO

None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:26 pm Hug A Zergling Post #29

I dont think it should stick to the actual game much at all. whats the other board game on b.net that we see all the time? Risk. Does that resemble the original game at all?

None.

Jul 6 2008, 7:21 pm payne Post #30

:payne:

KINDA, yes :P

None.

Jul 6 2008, 7:33 pm MadZombie Post #31

Quote from Hug A Zergling
I dont think it should stick to the actual game much at all. whats the other board game on b.net that we see all the time? Risk. Does that resemble the original game at all?
actually it does pretty well... i mean you dont have cards but it was replaced with minerals.

and i think that wouldve made risk better if they stuck to the board game 100% THEREFORE they should stick to the board game for monopoly also. hope that made sense....im soo out of it right now :|

None.

Jul 6 2008, 8:20 pm Hug A Zergling Post #32

:P it makes sense, but i thought when I first played risk (being a lil newb, of corse) that there would be turns, and stuff like that. I find it doesnt stick to the game that much, really.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 8:47 pm MadZombie Post #33

well it had to be sc'd with action becuase it would be kinda lame. but i think monopoly can pull it off ,without the action that is.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 4:22 pm fritfrat Post #34

Incase anyone is wondering what happened to me for the last who knows how long, I've been vacationing, doing stuff, etc. I won't even have a chance to put it off until next week. I've been majorly putting off mortgaging because it's going to be such an absolute pain to do, but it is practically the last thing to do besides bankruptcy, so I'll get to it eventually. Just don't expect the speed I was making a few weeks ago :(

As far as the discussion that started here goes, I find SC RISK much more fun than the board game RISK to the extent I made my own RISK game (see my submissions), but I can't envision how to do a monopoly game with SC rules. So, the board game it is, especially since I'm 80% done :P

None.

Jul 20 2008, 6:52 pm Kaias Post #35

How are the mortgages coming? You are still working on it, aren't you?

None.

Jul 20 2008, 7:28 pm Demented Shaman Post #36

Isn't there an SC themed monopoly board game? Making a monopoly with the same rules and stuff but with an SC theme would be cool.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 5:24 am Madroc Post #37

This is sort of off-topic but : Starcraft the Board game! =D

None.

Jul 21 2008, 6:10 pm Cactuar2000 Post #38

Seems Sweet. Man I can't wait to see a final version.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 8:32 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #39

Please post the beta soon. :D

None.

Jul 22 2008, 6:23 am fritfrat Post #40

Has it really been this long since I worked on it? Meh, I'll try to finish the darn thing. I majorly got sick of working on it, but after this long, hopefully some of that has worn off.

EDIT: This won't be finished by summer as promised. Monopoly is just like that... the repetition and no visible reward of the triggering just wears you down and down. If anyone very, very patient and good at triggering would like to finish this map which I would definitely say is over 80% done, just say so and the creator status can be split accordingly. Sorry all, but I know that someday this map will be finished :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2008, 7:52 pm by fritfrat.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 47 >
  Back to forum