Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 217 218 219 220 221234 >

Jul 10 2014, 9:01 pm payne Post #4361

:payne:

Quote from Generalpie
Quote from payne
Quote from Generalpie
On a bike ride to another town. That Ferris wheel is a 1 minute walk from my front door.
Amazing picture. :)
Thanks. This is that tree on the far left of the original picture.
Very nice picture as well!

None.

Jul 10 2014, 9:11 pm Generalpie Post #4362

Staredit Puckwork

Well, damn. All I got is fields and fireworks. :P
I really should have taken more pictures of my stay here

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 10 2014, 10:11 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Jul 11 2014, 2:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4363

👻 👾 👽 💪

o I've been to whitehorse! Payne, you keep going to places I recognize. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 11 2014, 4:28 am RIVE Post #4364

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from payne
This can easily be a Tangerine Dream album cover.

None.

Jul 12 2014, 12:05 am CaptainWill Post #4365

Look what I found - a picture of me from about the same time I joined SEN: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/CaptainWill/Will1blizz.jpg

The "blizz" in the filename is presumably because it was posted on Blizzforums.

And the most recent picture of me. Not one I'm particularly happy with but nevermind.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/T6htvvsnN-uKFlNjQRgiifzTscqoMAUtXc74GpwbYdk=w1278-h959-no

Also: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/CaptainWill/CoffeeCupBig.jpg

None.

Jul 12 2014, 12:13 am Dem0n Post #4366

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You are so sexy.

Jul 12 2014, 12:22 am Fire_Kame Post #4367

wth is starcraft

Jul 14 2014, 12:43 am payne Post #4368

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
o I've been to whitehorse! Payne, you keep going to places I recognize. :P
Where else have you been in the Yukon? I love it out there!
What have you done in Whitehorse? How long did you stay?
By the way, that picture was taken -on the way to- Whiterhose. We were dropped in Haines Junction, on that one. Free beers, cool couple, interesting conversations, amazing music. :)

Quote from RIVE
Quote from payne
This can easily be a Tangerine Dream album cover.
I'd be honored to have TD use one of my pictures for their albums!
I took that picture in the ice caves I explored in Juneau: those mini air pockets were all over the place.

None.

Jul 14 2014, 8:24 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4369

👻 👾 👽 💪

I don't really remember. I was 12 at the time :P

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 14 2014, 6:29 pm Generalpie Post #4370

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from payne
I'd be honored to have TD use one of my pictures for their albums!.
Well, you'd have the avatar to go with it :lol:

None.

Jul 14 2014, 10:34 pm payne Post #4371

Quote from Generalpie
Quote from payne
I'd be honored to have TD use one of my pictures for their albums!.
Well, you'd have the avatar to go with it :lol:
Didn't even think about it. Nice catch.

Here is a trip report I posted on /r/hitchhiking:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 15 2014, 6:43 am by NudeRaider. Reason: Collapsed wall of text

None.

Jul 16 2014, 1:31 am dumbducky Post #4372

Quote from CaptainWill
Look what I found - a picture of me from about the same time I joined SEN: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/CaptainWill/Will1blizz.jpg

The "blizz" in the filename is presumably because it was posted on Blizzforums.

And the most recent picture of me. Not one I'm particularly happy with but nevermind.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/T6htvvsnN-uKFlNjQRgiifzTscqoMAUtXc74GpwbYdk=w1278-h959-no

Also: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/CaptainWill/CoffeeCupBig.jpg
These pictures are probably close to ten years apart, but you look the same.

tits

Jul 25 2014, 11:27 pm payne Post #4373

Just wondering: should this topic be Pinned on the Null forum?

None.

Jul 26 2014, 5:17 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4374

👻 👾 👽 💪

no. There is no need, even ignoring the fact that it is never going to get pushed off of the first page.

Jul 28 2014, 6:33 pm Sand Wraith Post #4375

she/her

Quote from payne
Just wondering: should this topic be Pinned on the Null forum?

no. There is no need, even ignoring the fact that it is never going to get pushed off of the first page.

Two different things.

I would actually pin this because why not. Further, if each page of the forum holds only n unpinned threads, then this thread, being one of the most popular, is taking up a place that could be better used by another thread.

Jul 29 2014, 2:39 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4376

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Sand Wraith

Two different things.
ok, let me rephrase my post: no.

And it doesn't matter if a different topic could take it's place on the list, the topic on the bottom of the list is from several months ago and also isn't going anywhere. Maybe if we were still getting a full pages worth of active topics every day would it matter. So we shouldn't (picky, picky about specific wording...) clutter up the pinned topics with topics that would stay on the top anyway.

Jul 29 2014, 3:06 am Dem0n Post #4377

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Not saying it's justification for pinning it or anything, but I've on other sites that picture topics are usually pinned, and it makes more sense to pin an active, social thread like this one, rather than a dead topic that doesn't get any attention. It doesn't really matter, though; as you said, this thread will probably always be on the first page.

Jul 29 2014, 4:52 am NudeRaider Post #4378

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

The way I see it topics that have little to no activity but hold important information should get pinned so it doesn't get lost. Neither criterion is fulfilled for this thread. If you need a way to keep up with the topic use the SEN native favorites and/or subscription. (Not sure if the latter is still working)

If a topic is so uninteresting that nobody posts in it anymore it's perfectly fine to let it slide down the list. That's how forums work, folks.

Jul 30 2014, 11:25 pm Ahli Post #4379

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

About damn time that I reveal myself.

Jul 30 2014, 11:33 pm Dem0n Post #4380

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You look 15.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 217 218 219 220 221234 >
  Back to forum