Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 197 198 199 200 201234 >

Jan 13 2012, 2:49 am poison_us Post #3961

Back* from the grave

That's even worse, because I have my posts per page set to 40, so it's even on this page. I just simply don't care.

Jan 13 2012, 3:07 am Dem0n Post #3962

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Hop off my dick then and don't reply to every single post I make.

Jan 13 2012, 3:08 am Fire_Kame Post #3963

wth is starcraft

BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS DEMON

Jan 13 2012, 4:58 am FatalException Post #3964

Keep that in mind when you're NOT MANNING UP ENOUGH TO ASK OUT GIRLY

None.

Jan 13 2012, 5:00 am Sacrieur Post #3965

Still Napping

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Hop off my dick then and don't reply to every single post I make.

One would think you would want the opposite.

None.

Jan 13 2012, 2:49 pm poison_us Post #3966

Back* from the grave

Now now you three, Demon had his little temper tantrum, we should play nice.

Regardless, ATTACK OF THE MANBOOBIES

Oh fuck you facebook, forgot to change to just http.

Jan 17 2012, 5:47 pm payne Post #3967

:payne:

A few pictures from my Rustic Winter Camping trip of the last week-end:

The temperature went down to -31°C.

None.

Jan 17 2012, 10:53 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3968

👻 👾 👽 💪

Build a cabin instead

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 17 2012, 10:54 pm Fire_Kame Post #3969

wth is starcraft

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Build a cabin instead
The amount I love this comment is baffling.

Jan 17 2012, 11:40 pm Lanthanide Post #3970

Quote from payne
The temperature went down to -31°C.
I've never been anywhere that cold in my life (including walk in freezers - generally they're -18 to -20).

None.

Jan 17 2012, 11:42 pm payne Post #3971

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Build a cabin instead
It's coming! :sly:
Next step, however: a huge quimzee big enough to hold a party! :awesome:

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from payne
The temperature went down to -31�C.
I've never been anywhere that cold in my life (including walk in freezers - generally they're -18 to -20).
It is super cold. It's nearly impossible to work bare hands non-stop. My nose would freeze nearly every few minutes and I'd have to warm it up with my hands every now and then.
To over-come the cold, I had to:
- Wear 5 layers for the upper body, 3 layers for the legs, and 2 socks;
- Build a fire-reflector lean-to shelter;
- Fuel a fire with flames that could reach over 1 meter all night (usually, however, you wake up when the fire is dead and you need to restart it while it's freaking cold);
- A -20°C sleeping bag + a blanket.

:crazy:

You can also note that "-31°C" doesn't take in count the humidex factor (which was probably very high), and the wind factor (maybe a small 4 km/h?)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 17 2012, 11:47 pm by payne.

None.

Jan 18 2012, 12:23 am Bar Refaeli Post #3972

payne wtf is your life? I'm jelly

None.

Jan 18 2012, 12:28 am Dem0n Post #3973

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Already posted in that birthday thread, but I'll post it here as well.

I hate my life. ;\

Jan 18 2012, 1:21 am Fire_Kame Post #3974

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Raccoon

Having no real liabilities or any real threats in his life, he feels the need to 'rebel' against the coddling he received at home in a way that would both give him the security of friends, admirers and pity.

Jan 18 2012, 2:07 am payne Post #3975

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from name:Raccoon

Having no real liabilities or any real threats in his life, he feels the need to 'rebel' against the coddling he received at home in a way that would both give him the security of friends, admirers and pity.
You're probably right. I do acknowledge that I am in the capacity of "rebelling" in this way only because I was fortunate enough to have a family rich enough to sustain my life and to afford my education (which is the key here).
However, while it is not stated exactly this way, I'll assume you meant that I was searching for "security of friends, admirers and pity" through this rebellion. All I can say is that I truly believe in a better world, and that we must fight against what is currently wrong.
As long as I do not fight against something solely for the purpose of gaining any of the things you've mentioned, I believe what I am doing is moral, and actually improves the world surrounding me.

... I'd also like to know what you think I am "rebelling" against. I'd personally call it "advocating an alternative".

On another note, I do not believe doing a small survival trip, or travelling, are subversive or help me change the world for the better.
Risking to be trolled, I'll even say that I have matured and grown up a lot since that time I'd foolishly proclaim anarcho-communism is the solution to all harms. I also have a better understanding of capitalism, and I do believe some concepts used in this system are valuable and could be used to make a better world.

@Raccoon: You could probably easily do everything I've done.

None.

Jan 18 2012, 2:22 am Fire_Kame Post #3976

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne
... I'd also like to know what you think I am "rebelling" against.

Its normal for teens to rebel...even if there is nothing to rebel against, even if life is pretty good. Its like a natural law.

Jan 18 2012, 2:25 am payne Post #3977

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from payne

Its normal for teens to rebel...even if there is nothing to rebel against, even if life is pretty good. Its like a natural law.
I know right?
When I look back on just a few years ago, I realize how easy it was to predict certain reactions and thoughts.
Determinism is such a mind-fuck! :devlin:
(It's thus easy to theorize that my current reactions and thoughts could be easily predicted based on certain patterns and concepts, but let's not get into this.)

None.

Jan 18 2012, 8:45 am Jack Post #3978

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from payne

Except teenagers are a modern concept which have not existed previously. So it's only been normal for teenagers to rebel for less than 100 years.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 18 2012, 9:11 am Sacrieur Post #3979

Still Napping

*cringe* outside

Btw, nice shovel.

None.

Jan 18 2012, 9:51 am Azrael Post #3980

Quote from Jack
Quote from Fire_Kame
Except teenagers are a modern concept which have not existed previously. So it's only been normal for teenagers to rebel for less than 100 years.
Isn't that supposed to be about 2% the age of the universe? I'd say that's a relatively long amount of time.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 197 198 199 200 201234 >
  Back to forum