Sep 6 2007, 4:08 am
By: Fullmetal3K  

Sep 6 2007, 4:08 am Fullmetal3K Post #1

Avarice Wars
Basically, Greed Wars

By Fullmetal3K

-How do I play? I'm a noob.
-Well, first, pick a hero.
-Then, run into the middle, seriously run into the middle of the map. There's a reaver in the middle of the map.
-Next, touch the reaver, the reaver will begin crawling back to your home base. If it reaches to your home base, you get 1000 gold. Don't let the enemy steal back the reaver, or it'll crawl to their base. You require 5000 gold to win.
-Finally, if you see your enemy get close, kill them. Basically, just fuck them up, don't let them touch your prize.
-Don't die, or your team(White or Yellow, the reaver's gold goes to the computers) looses 100 gold.

-How do I use abilities?
-You see the bunker on the top corner of the map? Bunkers will be there. Unload the civilian unit for a minor ability, unload ghost unit for a major ability. Gas/Mana cost will be different in each hero.
-Some abilities require you to get close to your enemy. Those kind of spells are mostly attack spells. They just hit your enemy, and go away.

-How do I upgrade?
-Simple. On the bottom corner of the map, the rows of buildings for you to upgrade. Lift your building, and no more terran upgrades for you.

-How do I get the four chests?
-Well, you need defence upgrades, and just attack it atleast 100 times. When they blow up, your team will get gold, so you can win.

Please leave a comment. Anything I should know, please tell me, like glitches, ideas, or comments.

On your comments, can you give me a rate on my game? 1 for noobish, 10 for pwnage.

Attachments:
Avarice Wars.scm
Hits: 11 Size: 82.18kb

None.

Sep 6 2007, 5:57 am Echo Post #2

Interesting map. It seems really fun.

None.

Options
  Back to forum