Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: House of the Haunted 1.3
House of the Haunted 1.3
Sep 5 2007, 5:23 pm
By: (U)Bolt_Head  

Sep 5 2007, 5:23 pm (U)Bolt_Head Post #1

Hello, I was currious if someone wanted to update my house of the haunted map so it. Looks right with the current patches. I've played it recently and is flawed because of the patches.

So, I'd like to recruit someone to update the map. I'm doing this because I don't want to work on it myself.

None.

Sep 7 2007, 2:58 am purple100 Post #2

Oh, man. I remember playing that map for the first time with friends on Battle.net. Spooky, and still one of the most professional looking maps I've seen to this day. I'd be enthusiastic to see somebody fix it as well, but I don't know much about the colors in the latest patch.

None.

Sep 15 2007, 1:37 am Resguy Post #3

Just a random guy

Well, I wouldn't mind helping you with one of your magnifissant maps. *Falls on the floor* It's been a while since I havent seen any of your maps on SC so maybe it'll bring it back.

Resguy

Sep 16 2007, 12:44 am Eymber Post #4

Yea, I remember House of Haunted.
Played with a friend at his house at midnight, freaakin' scary! We never got past the elevator, darn ghost.

PS: *DONG tick tock tick tock DONG*

None.

Sep 16 2007, 6:52 pm Fisty Post #5

any chance this might be an updated Canthan's Halloween special? I might not have name right

None.

Options
  Back to forum