Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: New Trigger Actions!
New Trigger Actions!
Apr 2 2008, 3:26 am
By: O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13

Oct 6 2008, 4:38 pm poiuy_qwert Post #241

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Just imagine if he wasn't lazy ;P

Oct 6 2008, 8:55 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #242

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Ahli
because you are skilled, wise and don't act like a spamming child?
Since when? :C C'mon, I made Spamnation!

Quote from poiuy_qwert
Just imagine if he wasn't lazy ;P
I'd make a new tool or program every week! :D

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 8 2008, 9:05 pm Devourer Post #243

Hello

at the first page are only 2 conditions....
did you add more?? and do you just actually the first post? if not; can you? :)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 23 2008, 4:15 am Undead_Zeratul Post #244

Hey guys, I just want to know, Even though this requires another program to implement, does it require the library of commands to actually run the map itself? or will the map still be standalone? basically, do other players who download a map I use this on need to also download this plugin and activate it in order to play my map? or can they just download the map and it'll end up working fine? I don't think other players want to have to download external files just to play certain maps over others...

maybe i'm just not getting it >.>

Other than that, great job man! I'm so happy about the setting HP/SP to raw value, but can you do arithmetic? like set hp = "current hp + X" ? If so, that would solve a LOT of problems dealing with items, like potions! The moving rectangles to a certain X/Y values will help in RPG's for teleportation/warp gates.

I hope this turns out ok, how is it coming along anyway?

None.

Oct 23 2008, 1:18 pm poiuy_qwert Post #245

This would be a plugin for a mod, so yes everyone would have to download and run a specific exe to be able to run the map.

Oct 23 2008, 3:02 pm Devourer Post #246

Hello

farty... ive got an idea :)
please read this^^

maybe an grid trigger??
for 1x1 square up/down/left/right/upleft/upright/downright/downleft
for 2x2 square up/down/left/right/upleft/upright/downright/downleft

etc.... would that be possible, maybe also without a location that means make it able for each unit at the same time???

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 23 2008, 3:08 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 23 2008, 4:43 pm Undead_Zeratul Post #247

Quote from poiuy_qwert
This would be a plugin for a mod, so yes everyone would have to download and run a specific exe to be able to run the map.

well that makes me sad... maybe I'll just use this for a single player campaign... multiplayer is a little more difficult...

None.

Nov 23 2008, 3:27 am poiuy_qwert Post #248

FaRTy just gave me permission to take over TrigPlug until the time he decides to take it back. I hope some people are still interested :) I'll probably start a new thread after I actually start doing things so keep a look out!

Dec 14 2008, 4:09 am Maps Post #249

is this Real? i think it will not able..

where can i download?

None.

Dec 14 2008, 4:44 am Falkoner Post #250

is this Real? i think it will not able..

where can i download?

This is a mod, and cannot be played over B.net without the other players having it also, and it's not finished, so no download unless you get the beta from Farty.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 6:02 pm Lt.Church Post #251

well it could be played over bnet at hosted SEN events or with friends you tell to have it =P.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 10:42 pm Biophysicist Post #252

What would happen if you tried to play a map using this with someone who didn't have it?

None.

Dec 14 2008, 11:32 pm Lt.Church Post #253

yes im interested in knowing what would happen if a host didnt have it and what would happen if everyone EXPECT 1 person didnt have it.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 11:44 pm poiuy_qwert Post #254

A desync. What else do you think could happen? It is the exact same thing as any other mod.

Dec 15 2008, 12:03 am Biophysicist Post #255

Desync = ?

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:26 am Falkoner Post #256

The player that differs from the others would be immediately dropped, no wait timer.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13
  Back to forum