Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: New Trigger Actions!
New Trigger Actions!
Apr 2 2008, 3:26 am
By: O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Pages: < 1 2 3 413 >

Apr 2 2008, 5:36 pm AntiSleep Post #21

if it requires a plugin, it isn't going to get patched.

None.

Apr 2 2008, 6:06 pm Fyrinite Post #22

Not directly, but if they release a patch, it needs to be updated to that new patch.

None.

Apr 2 2008, 6:09 pm poiuy_qwert Post #23

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Does this also mean that you have implemented a FireGraft plugin system??

Apr 2 2008, 6:19 pm LoveLess Post #24

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from poiuy_qwert
Does this also mean that you have implemented a FireGraft plugin system??
It means someone's a fool.

None.

Apr 2 2008, 8:13 pm Fyrinite Post #25

Actually, FG has had plugins that work ever since the tab showed up and started doing something. It's just that nobody knows how to use them yet and I've wanted to change things around.

None.

Apr 2 2008, 8:25 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #26

👻 👾 👽 💪

Aww. I was trying to make it sound like a half-assed April 1st joke. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 2 2008, 8:26 pm Polaris Post #27

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

And you did it too, at first glance.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Apr 2 2008, 8:41 pm Fyrinite Post #28

I didn't not say it wasn't a joke until after the 1st was over. The fact others have tried didn't mean much of anything...

None.

Apr 2 2008, 9:22 pm Syphon Post #29

Quote from name:DiscipleOfAdun
Actually, FG has had plugins that work ever since the tab showed up and started doing something. It's just that nobody knows how to use them yet and I've wanted to change things around.

**I, DoA, am keeping the arcane plugin format a secret.

Not nearly enough people thought this was a joke. :(

None.

Apr 2 2008, 9:23 pm EzDay281 Post #30

So I guessed. I was hoping it would have worked better. D: This thread's lame.
But anyways...
Um...
Well, I don't really have much to say, seeing as I did that however many days/weeks ago when you MSN'd me. D:

None.

Apr 2 2008, 11:41 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #31

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:DiscipleOfAdun
Not directly, but if they release a patch, it needs to be updated to that new patch.
Psh. That wont be hard. It took less than like 2 minutes to find each of these offsets. :P I'm planning on adding support for whatever versions are suggested.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 3 2008, 2:08 am modmaster50 Post #32

It would be cool to have the features that the Wc3 trigger editor had. You could actually detect where a unit was with a trigger function (rather than centering the location all the time). Detecting/casting spells would be nice too.

None.

Apr 3 2008, 9:28 pm poiuy_qwert Post #33

I think I remember you talking about making it easy to make your own custom actions. Are you still going to? And if you've thought about it, how will it work?

Apr 3 2008, 9:34 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #34

👻 👾 👽 💪

I already have a working plugin that does the things listed in the first post... :P (Well, except the text out... it finds the string but it seems to hate me and crash.)

Apr 3 2008, 9:38 pm poiuy_qwert Post #35

How do you run one of the custom actions? I think i remember you said you replaced the DoNothing() action and then read the parameters from death counters or something?

Apr 3 2008, 9:39 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #36

👻 👾 👽 💪

DoNothing()? :P I just rewrote an action... it still reads from the action node.

Apr 3 2008, 9:46 pm poiuy_qwert Post #37

Woops, meant one of the Debug actions. I see, nice.

Apr 4 2008, 11:33 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #38

👻 👾 👽 💪

Display stat_txt.tbl string now works. :D
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/FaRTy1billion/StatTxtDisp.png

Apr 5 2008, 9:57 am AntiSleep Post #39

can you specify in the action who it displays for?

None.

Apr 5 2008, 2:58 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #40

👻 👾 👽 💪

Current player? Display text is not a shared item.

Maybe I can. I will look into it.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 413 >
  Back to forum