Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: RequiemD: The Great Apocalypse
RequiemD: The Great Apocalypse
Mar 28 2008, 7:52 am
By: IskatuMesk  

Mar 28 2008, 7:52 am IskatuMesk Post #1

Lord of the Locker Room

I have created many AI projects. RequiemD, RequiemD: Final Battle, RequiemD: Beastmaster Edition, RequiemD: ZONS, AO, Kingston ect...

This particular AI project was created for the BWAI tournament but it will also be released to the public in an altered format. The public version will have the following features -

- A variety of highly random protocols for every script; you'll never know what to expect in your next game, and they make for great FFA opponents!
ZONS2.0 - The most deadly and aggressive zerg AI possible with the greatest effectiveness against cheating T and P scripts. This is about twice as strong as the original ZONS and much more stable.
ProtossXtreme - Sharpened and highly effective recreations of the original RD scripts plus more.
TerranXtreme - Vastly improved terran scripts from the RD variants with more effective random tech scripts.

This is intended to be the ultimate version of RequiemD. An insane AI, not as insane as AO, but still goddamn insane - and extremely random.

The core scripts of this project are already complete and in the days to come I will do the randomized blocks. Upon the completion of the tournament I will release a public version of the Tournament variant and then the true version, The Great Apocalypse: Final Fury.

Prepare yourselves.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 10 2008, 3:00 am IskatuMesk Post #2

Lord of the Locker Room

The tournament variant of this AI has been released. This is the same scripts used in the BWAI 3 tournament. They are geared towards destroying other AI scripts but they should also make short work of any humans.

The Protoss is a gimmick script but it's horrifyingly effective.

www.doack.campaigncreations.org/RequiemC.exe

As always I recommend playing with AI on 1.10, although the mod DOES support other versions. This is the natural evolution of RequiemD.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Options
  Back to forum